VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678[9]10 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 17:19:32 01/09/03 Thu
Author: Tony
Subject: Ok
In reply to: BIG SAINT 's message, "Tony Question? Joel Green? Other??" on 17:00:07 01/09/03 Thu

I donít have Joel Green's stats but I can tell you thins he plays on a prep team that has 6 or 7 other division 1 players, Joel is often one of the top scorers and many times the top rebounder, keep in mind this team has players such as Maryland signee Hassan Fofana . The staff is very pleased with Joel, I'm told he is more athletic than anyone we currently have on the team and when you have Tommy Mitchell and Antoine Jordan on your team that's saying something

Contrary to popular belief I think we did sign the right Mike, Beers is having a good season playing on one of the top Prep teams in the nation, on his team Beers plays with two of the best High School players in the country in Lou Deng And Charlie Villanueva as you could imagine when playing with two highly rated prospects there aint many shots to go around< Beers is a shooter extraordinaire . Both Joel And Mike are playing against top flight competition and I expect both to be ready to play when they arrive at Siena next year

As for jumping conference, at this point we have nowhere to go. Who knows what would happen if the long rumored basketball conference realignment scenario were to play out. Siena has increased its spending across the board in a effort to make itself attractive, they have reorganized the booster clubs etc etc. Your guess is as good as mine as to what happens, all I know is should realignment occur Siena is in as good shape as anyone in the MAAC and would be very attractive. Not many A10 programs besides Xavier and Dayton can put as many fannies in the stands as Siena. And when we get those big crowds it does generate some big bucks for sure, Now I know Siena isnít getting it all but when we have 10,000 plus fans the arena, concessions, parking area restaurants etc and hopefully Siena all make out

Having said that we very well may be having this conversation 5 years from now. Simple answer is who knows where we stand, or if realignment will ever occur

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.