VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time ]

Mothers Blog: Spanking of Daughters
Welcome! Start your spanking blog here.
Spanking Punishment for Daughters: Blogs, Stories and Questions If you’re new, make sure to start from the beginning and scroll down! Scroll to bottom to see message from the creator, and a important Disclaimer! Please feel free to contact admin with any questions. Please be kind to other Mothers!

Subject: Brianna’s Birthday Bash

Author:
Ashley1017 (Reminiscing)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:43:41 05/12/22 Thu

Brianna’s Birthday
Hello everyone! In my last two blog posts, I mentioned my daughters birthday, which happened in March, and wanted to know if it was worth recalling. I was reached out to by a few mothers, so, allow me to recall the date!
I won’t name which day in March it is, but in the days leading up to her birthday Brianna’s excitement only grew. It was a big year for her, and she was definitely excited to celebrate!
There was some pre-birthday bratty-ness, however. On the morning the day before the party, I wake up to a warm morning. When my eyes open, I find a piece of paper taped to my dresser, detailing exactly what Brianna wants for her Birthday, including a “Thanks Mommy!” Written at the bottom.
First of all, she’s not supposed to get out of bed until I come get her to see if she’s wet. Also. The day before was quite late for such a long list, and I had already bought most of her gifts! There were some small makeup items which I went out to buy after she was changed, but there were some larger items which I definitely couldn’t buy for her such little time, nonetheless pay for after I had already bought her so many!
When I told her this, I got the classic pleading routine, and she even started whining about how I liked Heather more!
“No sweety, but Heather DID give me a birthday list a week before, instead of a day! We need to work on your preparedness. It would probably help with your grades, too!”
Brianna blushed, remembering the C’s and D’s on her report card last week. She was in diapers because of them, and would be for another week. But, I let it go, and went on with the day.
We had already sent out plenty of invitations to Brianna’s friends for her party tomorrow. It would take place here, and I figured the girls would stay busy with the trampoline we have and some party games I had planned.
Brianna wanted a pink themed party, so the whole house was decorated in pink streamers! I was hanging some on the sides of the table when I hear Brianna approaching from behind.
“What is it, sweety?”, I say, not turning away from where I’m taping one end of the pink streamer.
“Mommy, um, I don’t…”
As she fumbles over her words, I turn around to face her.
“Can I not wear my diaper for the party?” She blurts put, fingering the edge of her skirt. Sensing my hesitation, she quickly keeps talking. “I can have it back on right after, but I don’t want my friends to see!” She pauses. “I can wear it for a day extra!”
I finish taping the streamer, and undo the roll to cut another while I think. I want her to have a fun party, and I suppose she’s earned it. How about some regular checks?
“Alright Brianna, I’ll change you into panties tomorrow morning,” (I hear a little squeal of excitement) “but, diapers go right back on after the guests have left, and every hour I’ll be calling you to the restroom to have your panties checked.
I stand up, still unraveling streamer, and look at Brianna, who’s smiling but attentive. “If I find even a hint of wetness, the consequences will be VERY big. Do you understand?”
She comes in, and I hug her as she squeezes my chest. “Thank you mommy! I won’t wet, I promise!” She releases me, then skips upstairs. I laugh a little as I watch her diapered bottom skip happily away, and finish hanging the streamers.
The night before I give both the girls dinner, and give Heather permission to go over to a friends house tomorrow during Brianna’s party, otherwise she’d probably be bored! She fails to put her plate away, though, and I have to call her back to do so.
After making sure Heather is in bed, I change Brianna into a fresh diaper for the night and zip her into footie pajamas. The feet are always a little tight, which is problematic, but only causes a slight hiccup before I put her to bed.
That night, I wrap all of her presents and set them carefully beside my bed. We’ll probably open some tomorrow, but I’ll save most for after the party!

After a calming nights rest, I wake up to a brilliant morning and go to Brianna’s room first. She’s already awake, all excited! I unzip her pajamas and find she’s made quite the mess. Hopefully that will be all her mess for today!
I get Heather up next, and send her off to her friends house after a breakfast of pancakes. Brianna eats a whole lot, the syrup dripping slowly down her pajamas, and I have to remind her that she won’t be in a diaper today! She continues to eat, with an absenminded “Mhm!”
When the party time is close, I have everything out- food, chocolate dipped strawberries for the girls, balloons, even a little chocolate fountain! Costco does sell some interesting items! I make sure the trampoline is sweeper off, and as I come in from the backyard Brianna is coming down the stairs. She’s dressed in a pink t-shirt and black cloth leggings, with a black short skirt on top. There’s no bulge in the back and front this time, though- just the smooth outline of her bottom!
Brianna is very excited, and greets the first guest with hugs. I talk to all the mothers as they flow in, how they’ve been getting along, and how their daughters are doing. Most of them spank, and some use diaper punishment, so it was nice talking to mothers who were open to that. If you need advice or anything like that, email me at jaybird2657@gmail.com .
Anyway, the Mothers are soon to filter out, with the promise to be back in a few hours. Then, it’s just the girls, who mill around the kitchen excitedly! They’ve dropped their presents off at the counter, along with cards, and start digging in to the chocolate.
“Alright, girls, save some for later! Let’s go bounce on the trampoline, okay?”
They oblige excitedly, with Brianna leading the charge into the backyard. They all hop on the trampoline, and it’s fun to watch them bounce!
It was nice to see Brianna having fun with her classmates and friends! While they were outside, I set up the next party game- Pin the Tail on the Donkey. I had done it so much as a child, and I’m sure Brianna would enjoy it!
As I finish setting it up, I hear the girls start to come back into the kitchen.
“Welcome back, girls! Why don’t we play some Pin the Tail o-“
“We’re gonna open presents now,” Brianna cuts me off, smiling a little strangely. “We already decided.”
I hear a little snicker from the small crowd of girls. “Besides, who wants to play pin the tail on the donkey anyway?” One of the girls says.
Im still standing there in my apron, a little shocked by their attitude.
“Hehe, exactly!” Brianna says, taking a seat in front of her present pile, and the girls crowd around.
Im shocked further as Brianna picks up a bag with a card on top, and tosses the card aside. She quickly dives in the bag, and removes a small makeup set. “Hm, I already have LOTS of this!” She says nonchalantly, before setting it aside.
I start to get a hint about what’s going on. Maybe.. a distraction?
“Brianna, take a break from present opening and come with me. Your friends can enjoy their snacks!”
I see Brianna freeze while reaching for the next present, but for just a moment, and I wouldn’t have noticed if I wasn’t staring at the back of her head. “Mm, no thanks. I don’t need to.”
This puzzles her friends a little, but she continues calmly pulling a present towards her.
“Brianna, Now.”
I don’t say it loudly, but with emphasis and volume. “Ugh, fine!” She pushes off from the table so she scoots back, and gets up out of her chair. I turn and walk swiftly to the stairs, ensuring I can hear her footsteps behind me before ascending up them.
The noise of the party grows quieter as we reach the top. But, I open the bathroom door for Brianna and step inside before saying anything.
“Brianna, how could you talk to me that way? And you’re not being nice to your friends by ignoring their card!”
She turns around, her arms crossed and her feet firmly planted. “I’m not even being mean! It’s not like cards matter, either.” She stamps her foot. “And I don’t need to be checked!”
“I’ll be the judge of that, young lady,” I chastise, and she turns around, arms still crossed, so her bottom faces me. I see the hint of a bulge in the black fabric, but say nothing.
“This is so stupid! My panties are completely dry,” as I pull her skirt off and place my hands on her waistband, she adds, “Lets just go back to the party!”
“Mhm!” I gently pull down her leggings. Her satin polka-dot panties look fine, until.. a big brown bulge, about the size of a golf ball, bulges out from her lower bottom. I can tell the fabric is wet and sticky, and wrinkle my nose in disgust.
“Mommy, it’s nothing!” She says defensively. “Just let me go back to the party!”
“Oh, we won’t be going back to the party for a little while, Brianna, so get very comfortable!” I pull up her leggings tightly so they go back over her soiled panties. I stand up and take her arm to lead her into her bedroom.
As I pass the stairwell, I can still hear sounds of the girls enjoying themselves with the chocolate fountain. It should keep them busy while Brianna gets ready!
I take her immediately to the bed, and remember the new spanking position I had developed earlier. I sit on the edge of the bed, and extend one of my knees. I turn Brianna around and face her towards me, and then, lifting her by her waist, set her crotch down on my knee. She’s close enough to wrap her hands around my waist so she doesn’t fall off as I start to bounce her in her dirty leggings.
“Oooh, mommy, this feels terrible!” She whines , and I bounce her more, feeling her dirty panties squish. I place my hands on her lower back, and with the other lay down spanks on each of her bottom cheeks once every two or three bounces.
“Hmm, I’m sure it does! How does it feel to squish in the little mess you’ve made?” I continue bouncing her and laying down spanks. “Mommy, please, it’s spreading around!” She talks close to my ear, and I can hear her quick breaths as she receives each spank. It’s not the same as spanking her bare bottom, but I feel it’s a worse feeling combined with bouncing in dirty panties! It makes a dull, solid sound, compared to the sharp slap of the bare bottom.
Once I feel she’s bounced enough, I take her off my knee and set her on her back on her bed. Her hands go to her crotch, and she grimaces.
I fold my arms. “Do you need some spanks on your bare bottom before diapering time?” I smile and she shakes her head. “No, just the diaper, please, mommy!”
I smile, realizing I just got her to ask for a diaper, after her disrespect downstairs.
I go over to her dresser and remove the biggest diaper I have for her; A Rearz Princess (email me if you need the link!). It’s pink and extra padded, and when she sees me withdraw it she covers her face with her hands. “No mommy, not the Rearz!” She whines, shifting her weight back and forth.
“Oh yes, I think it’s exactly what you need today!” I bring over wipes, powder and cream, and set it all down beside her. I start to carefully remove her leggings when I hear a soft knock on the corner of the door.
I turn around to see it’s one of Brianna’s friends. She’s blonde, and her eyes stare widely at Brianna, whose diaper lies beside her chest.
“Can I help you, sweety?”
“Um, yes-“ she stumbles, but recovers her words quickly- “I was wondering where your bathroom is.”
I point to the door across from Brianna’s. “Right in there, sweety.”
“Oh, thanks.”
She departs quickly, and I hear her shut and lock the bathroom door, flicking on the light. When I turn back to Brianna, her face is back under her hands!
I pull a few times until her leggings slide to her ankles, and from there i remove them and set them on the floor. Then, I peel off her panties, carefully, and pull them off of her legs.
Her bottom is nice and pink around the top where she had been spanked.
“Ooh,” I realize I didn’t put a towel down! “Well, we’ll just have to hope you don’t stain your nice pink sheets!”
Brianna groans, and peeks out from under her fingers as I lift her bottom up, and slide the Rearz under it. That should protect the bedspread as I clean her up!
I won’t go into the details, because every parent knows what it’s like to clean a bottom. Once there’s no trace of her accident, I powder her and apply cream, before lifting the front of the diaper and wrapping it tightly around her crotch. Once the sides are secured, I go to put the materials away, while Brianna crosses her arms.
“Okay, I have a diaper now,” she says a little whinily. “Can I have my leggings back and go back to the party now?”
I pause before turning back to her. “You know, Brianna,” I say calmly, “after alllll that brat times at the party, you’d think I’d want to punish you further!” I see her cross her arms a little tighter, and I set the powder down on her dresser with a thump. “But, I think it takes a lot of work to be bratty, so, I think you should open one of my presents early instead! How does that sound?”
She pauses, a little confused. “Alright, I guess?”
I instruct her to stay put while I go to my room to grab a box labeled “To Brianna, From Mommy.” It’s already wrapped, and I carry it ceremoniously into Brianna’s room, where she sits on the edge of the bed in her shirt and diaper.
“What is it?” She asks, but I just set it down in front of her. She gets up, and sets the box on the edge of the bed, her diaper puffing out as the padding absorbs air in the back.
She opens the box, and carefully removes what I had spent so long trying to find- a little denim Princess leotard! It’s tight and has a zipper in the front, along with the embroidered words, “Princess”. The denim material turns into a frilly denim skirt, under which the leotard bottom can be connected at the crotch with two white buttons! (I dig it out of her closet recently- here are pictures!)

She stamps her foot, and her thigh jiggles and she examines it. “Mommy, I’m not gonna wear this! It’ll show my diaper!”
“We’ll, you’ve already proven that you need one, so why hide it?” Her eyes widen a little. “Plus, it’ll make Mommy know that you’re her baby who will not be bratty to her at all!”
She scowls as I pull it over her head after unzipping it, and shifts uncomfortably as I button it around her big diaper, which is very clearly visible under and around the skirt! The back is nice and puffy, and bits of pink from her diaper peeking out show where the cloth ends and her thighs begin.
“Now, let’s rejoin the party!”
“Mommy, noo!” She pulls back against my arm, one hand on her bottom, but I tug her enough that she’s dragged along. The blonde girl left the light on in the bathroom, which I quickly flick off before taking Brianna downstairs.
“Alright everyone,” I announce as I start to hear the party chatter. “Time for cake!”
It’s met with cheers and yays, which turn into giggles as I emerge with Brianna in tow.
I let go of her arm and go to the fridge to pull out the ice cream cake. As I take it to the table and light candles, Brianna stands, knees bent, among the girls, covering her diapered bottom with her hands as the other girls touch her skirt and sleeves. Words like “diaper” and “dress” float around ubiquitously. They continue to giggle, even as Brianna (glad to sit down) blows out her candles and we all cheer. It’s a nice big sheet cake, with happy birthday and Brianna’s name inscribed in pink frosting.
As I turn the lights on after the cheers subside, I’m quick to get everyone’s attention. “Now, girls,” I say, standing so they surround me. “Before we all have cake, I think Brianna needs to be fed first.” I take some plastic forks out of the package and begin doling them out to the girls. “Let’s all help her get the nutrition she needs!”
The girls take forks excitedly, before jabbing them into the side of the cake and taking out large chunks. I turn Brianna’s chair around, and the large group of girls starts lining up to feed her. I stand by to make sure she accepts each and every bite, and she crosses her arms defiantly, even as she has mere seconds to swallow before another piece of cake is shoved in. The girls quickly deliver their bite, then run back to the cake, grab a big forkful, and get back in line. Before long, the line has turned into a crowd, and Brianna is having forks of chocolate cake and pink icing and ice cream put in her mouth from the sides and front. Her mouth starts to get all messy, with icing and cake sticking to her cheek, spit and chocolate ice cream dribbling down her chin.
One girl gets right in front, and quickly grabs the front of Brianna’s diaper while shoving some cake into her mouth, and Brianna’s eyes widen. I pull her hand off, which firmly grasps the front of Brianna’s diaper, and she just smiles before going to get another bite.
By the time the girls are finished, half of the large sheet cake is gone. Most of it is in Brianna’s stomach, who’s eyes water, and scattered all over the front of her leotard. There’s some icing on the fabric covering her diaper, and all over her face! She’s clutching one hand to her stomach, and one is under her diaper.
I cut the cake for the girls, and slip one piece into the front of Brianna’s diaper, much too her dislike, to squish around.
“Did you like your cake, Brianna?” I ask. “Mmh,” she responds, shifting uncomfortably with the cake in her diaper. As the girls are enjoying the ice cream cake, the doorbell starts to ring. As it turns out, the time the party was supposed to end has just arrived! I greet each mother again, and thank them for having their daughters over. Each one greats their mother happily, and the mothers are happy they had a great time! I follow the girl who grabbed Brianna’s diaper, and follow her to her mother. I tell her about what happened, and the girl, who I realize is the blonde with wide eyes from before, reddens.
“Oh really?“ the mother says, looking down at her daughter and back at me. “We’ll, I can’t say it’s the first time, but hopefully it will be the last. We’ll be getting a longg spanking when we get home, won’t we Kitty?” The girl sways as her mother pats her bottom. She catches a glimpse of Brianna in the kitchen, and questions me about diaper punishment. I advise a few brands, and practices, and we exchange emails before she leaves.
Once I’ve said goodbye to all the Mothers, I go back to the kitchen, where Brianna is standing, clutching the back of her diaper, which now has icing and ice cream stains all over it! I get a wet paper towel and wipe her face, before patting her bottom and asking her if she needs a change.
“No mommy,” she says hurriedly, before racing upstairs, her skirt flapping up and down with each step. I smile, and start on the birthday clean-up.
Well, that was the birthday story it’s taken me so long to write down! Thanks for reading the whole thing, it means a lot since I had to edit it and refine details to my memory.
I’ve also recently installed this bouncer for the girls, thinking they could bounce in it after a spanking with just their bare bottom. Let me know what you think through email, along with any other questions.

Next post coming soon!

Subject: Poop Problems!

Author:
Ashley1017 (Satisfied)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:52:27 05/06/22 Fri

Hey Everyone, make sure to check out my last blog post, if you haven’t already!
Since the start of the warmer weather, the prospect of going to the pool has come up a few times, and I put it off, waiting for a nice hot day to go. I had considered making Brianna wear swim diapers under her bathing suit, considering her history with incontinence, and we had discussed it a little.
Finally, on Wednesday, it reached 91! When the girls were eating their breakfast, I told them we could go to the pool today, and they both got all excited!
After some discussion (or rather arguing) on the car ride to school, Brianna begged and begged not to wear diapers to the pool. She said she didn’t need them, and even said it wasn’t fair because Heather didn’t have to wear them! I reminded her, “Well, Heather doesn’t need to be changed out of a messy one every morning, does she?” Brianna was silent for only a moment, before promising again. Eventually, we settled on her not wearing diapers, because I believed she had earned it from her good behavior over the past couple of weeks.
The day passed quickly, and before I picked the girls up from school, I had a pool bag packed ready. I even threw in some diapers and a wooden spoon along with the sunscreen, goggles, and waters that I knew the girls would need.
Both Brianna and Heather were almost giddy as they were putting on their suits. I’m not allowing bikini’s just yet, so Brianna dressed in a red one-piece (a little too small, if I’m being honest!) and Heather in a purple one-piece.
Before we left, I made sure they had sunscreened everywhere, and even sent Heather back to the bathroom after I noticed none on her nose. We’d have to reapply, but I figured they’d be fine for an hour or two.
We got in the car, and began the short ride. Brianna’s hair was up in braids, as with Heathers, per my advice that it was hard to manage when it was free and in chlorine!
Once we arrived, I carried my pool bag to the front entrance and checked in while the girls found a good group of chairs. Perfect; sun for me, and two in the shade for the girls.
I layed their towels on their chairs as they both jumped in. I smiled watching them both start to have fun and enjoy their summer.
It wasn’t super crowded, which made it nice to sit back.
The girls were in the pool for a full hour, and I had almost fallen asleep in the warm sun. I gaze, my eyes half open, at both of my daughters in the pool. Their swimming, jumping, splashing…
It happens very gradually, but I notice Brianna stop moving around. She stands still in the pool, and I notice her fists are clenched. I open my eyes, and begin to see the yellow spread from her groin under the water.
No, no, NO! What had she just promised me! And after so long of good behavior! I instantly sit up and take off my sunglasses.
“Brianna, come here this instant!”
She’s already long finished, and Heather backs up as she hops stiffly out of the pool, her hands on her bottom.
“I’m sorry mommy, I’m sorry!” She says, with tears in her eyes. Both of her hands remain on her bottom. “The water was just so warm, and I-“
“You told me you were finally going to act your age, Brianna!” I say, standing up. “Now look! You’ve made a mess in the pool, instead of in a diaper which you should have been wearing!”
“But mommy,” she whines, “It was just the warm water!” She stomps one of her feet and continues to hold her bottom. “I don’t wanna have a spanking!”
“Well, that’s very unfortunate, Brianna, because girls who pee in the pool get spanked!” I sling my pool bag over my shoulder and take her arm with my wrist.
“No, mommy, I don’t wanna spanking!!” She says, jumping up and down as I start to drag her to the all-gender restroom by the hot tub. One of her hands flys to her bottom. “Please!”
“You promised, Brianna!”
We make our way slowly to the restroom, and I have to pull hard to get her inside. I lock the door, and reach into my bag for the wooden spoon. I sit down on the toilet, while Brianna holds her bottom. I have to coax her over my knee, and start with light smacks with the spoon. With her bottom cheeks pushed out my the bathing suit, it makes it much easier to spank each section of her bottom! It’s definitely very different to spank when her bottom is wet, and it makes a little wet noise with every spank. She continues to whine until I bring the spoon down a little harder, and watch the little indents it makes!
“M-mommy, please!” She says once her bottom is starting to redden. “I’m ready for my diaper now!”
“Oh, I don’t think you are!” I say, giving her more light taps. “I think you need to go apologize to the lifeguard!”
She tenses. “No, mommy, not like this! My bottom is all red!”
“I thinks she’ll like knowing that you’ve been punished for causing her so much work!” I remind her, continuing to lightly spank.
“Noo-oh!” She wriggles, and I stand up, keeping a firm grip on her arm.
Her lily white bottom has turned a light shade of red, and she nervously reaches down to try and pull her bathing suit over it as I guide her to the door. But, it just tightens back in place, displaying her reddened bottom once more!
I take my pool bag and unlock the door. I give a nod to those who have been waiting to use it, and they smile as they realize what was going on. Brianna walks beside me, rubbing her bottom as I walk her towards the lifeguard chair.
The lifeguard, a girl in her 20’s, stands beside it with reflective sunglasses. I approach her, and start with a quick greeting before telling her about Brianna, who’s cheeks start to blush.
“And after her little mess in the pool,” I continue, “I made sure she’ll remember not to do it again!”
“Awww, let me see!” She lifeguard says, and I turn Brianna around and move her hands away from her bottom.
“How cute!” The lifeguard says, reaching down to pinch her bottom. Brianna winces and glares at me, but I continue to talk to the lifeguard.
“A lot of parents are too easy on their kids,” she adds, looking at Brianna’s bright red bottom. “I’m very happy to see that your daughter got just what she deserves!”
I talk to her some more, and Brianna remained turned around. We get to the topic of diaper punishment, and the lifeguard, to my surprise, seems very interested! I’m sure it would make her job a whole lot easier!
Suddenly, an idea pops into my mind. “Would you like to help me put Brianna in a swim diaper?” I ask innocently. “I’d love to show you the ropes!”
The lifeguard smiles, and agrees excitedly. We take Brianna back to the bathroom, and she pulls against my grip a little harder!
Eventually we all arrive inside, and I lock the door behind us. The lifeguard removes her sunglasses, and Brianna stands with her arms crossed in the corner as I lower the changing table from the wall.
As I remove a swim diaper from the bag, I realize I forgot to pack cream and powder! Yet, I did bring sunscreen. I remove a large bottle of it, thinking it will keep Brianna’s bottom wet and unchafing for at least a little while.
When I turn around, to my surprise, the lifeguard sits on the toilet seat, and is bouncing Brianna on her knee. “Just like a little baby!” She says, with a giggle. Brianna bounces up and down with her arms crossed, her cheeks red and a angry expression across her face.
“Shall we get her changed?” I say.
The lifeguard regretfully lifts Brianna off her knee, who’s already looking peeved. She then gives her a light tap on her hip. “Come on, sweety, let’s get that red bottom of yours in a diaper!”
I can tell Brianna isn’t happy, but it surprises me when she yanks her hand out of the lifeguards grip.
“Stop treating me like a little baby!” She yells, stomping her feet and looking at both of us. Her hands go to her bottom again. “I don’t wanna be bounced, or get diapers!” She pauses, then points at the lifeguard. “You aren’t even supposed to be here!” She stamps her feet again.
“Of course she has to be here!” I retort, folding out a towel on the changing table. “Who do you think just cleaned up your little mess in the pool? You acted just like a little baby out there, and so that’s exactly how you deserve to be treated!” I stop, and watch her cross her arms. “After your change, she’s going to bounce you for as long as she wants, and you’re going to enjoy it. Now, let’s get that swimsuit off.”
She shuffles over regretfully, and I lift her onto the changing table. Her wet legs hang off a little, and I call the lifeguard over as I start to undo her shoulder straps.
As Brianna’s swimsuit is removed, her face is almost as red as her bottom! I squirt a nice dollop of sunscreen on my hand and begin to lather her areas. I’m sure to cover every area of her bottom, while the lifeguard pets Brianna’s head with her hand.
Once it’s rubbed in well, in unfold the swim diaper and tuck it under Brianna, before bringing it over and securing it around her waist. Once I’m sure it’s nice and tight, I put Brianna’s suit back on, which is a little difficult to fit over her diaper.
I help Brianna off the changing table, and me and the lifeguard are both on the verge of giggling as we look at her bottom. It’s all puffed out, especially the area in between her legs.
“hrrrrrrm!” Brianna groans, and she can’t seem to decide whether to hold her diapered bottom or cross her arms.
“Time for some bouncing!” The lifeguard says, and I can tell she’s been looking forward to it! She walks forward, taking Brianna by the arm, and leading her to the toilet, which she sits on. She hold Brianna’s waist to her knee, and starts to bounce her, every up and down making a distinct air in, air out sound!
I pack everything back up in the pool bag, and think about how I’ll punish Brianna. I think she’ll be wearing diapers for a week, plus restricting changes to once a a day. That should let her sit in a dirty diaper, and think about exactly what she did wrong!
I can tell the lifeguard wants to keep going, and so I open the bathroom door. “Such a cute little baby!” The lifeguard says, and Brianna blushes.
I tell the lifeguard to bring Brianna back to the pool once she’s been bounced enough, and Brianna furrows her brow.
I walk back out to the pool deck, glad to have sunlight after all that tile and fluorescent lighting. Heather is still in the pool, and I help her reapply sunscreen while I wait for Brianna.
She comes out relatively soon, looking very ashamed in her big diaper! Her cheeks are still red, and she has one hand on her crotch. The lifeguard leads her by the bottom, and seems to be patting out a rhythm on it!
Me and the lifeguard exchange emails before I start to pack up and get the girls in towels. Brianna’s still has some sunscreen on it! I led both girls out to the car, where Heather looked out the window and Brianna promptly fell asleep on the drive home. Both looked tired from the long day!
When we did get home, I went back to lift up Brianna, and found she had made a significant bulge in the back of her diaper! I peel her off the hot leather seat, and start towards the door.
That’s all for this one, but it does make me want to outline Brianna’s birthday in march, which was a whole other fiasco!
Thanks for reading, and don’t forget to contact me if you’re a mommy who’s open to or practicing diaper punishment! Next blog post coming soon!

Subject: Lockable Pajama’s Required!

Author:
Ashley1017 (Satisfied)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:39:26 05/03/22 Tue

Hello everyone, sorry for the break in posting! Much as been going on, but recently I discovered something I figured I have to share!
Recently, both girls have been going to sleep in diapers as punishment, like normal, with Brianna wearing one every night for her bedwetting. And, like normal, I wake both girls up for school every day and check their diaper before taking off their pajamas (I rotate them by day of the week) and changing them In the last few nights, however, I’ve pulled down Heathers pajamas to find a nice dry diaper! She’s been in them for a week due to swearing, and will be in them until this Thursday, and she wet them for the first couple of days before her dry spell.
Now, believe me, I have no issue with her waking up dry, but I started to get suspicious. Whenever Heather wears diapers to bed, she almost ALWAYS wakes up with a little wetness. I started putting her in larger diapers to see if it would change anything, but she remained nice and dry.
Still, I had a hunch the girls were sneaking to the bathroom and using it at night, rather than their diapers as they should. This is completely unacceptable, as it ruins the punishment! I figured to find out, I’d run a little test.
I went out to Target and bought some of the little bells that toddlers can play with. I made sure they were nice and loud! While the girls were at school on Wednesday, I taped a bell on the inside of the bathroom door, hanging by a string. Now, when I open the door, the bell chimes, which is loud enough to hear from my bedroom!
Both girls came home at around 3:00, with Heather in diapers, and did their homework until dinner time, which was macaroni and cheese (I figured I’d award Heather for all the supposed diaper dryness in the last few days!). They both ate it by the large mouthful, and soft chewing filled the dinner table for a full five minutes! Heather ended up spilling some all over her diaper, and I ended up having to change her after dinner, not wanting her bed to stink of cheese!
At around 9:00, it was bedtime for both of the girls. I diapered Brianna’s bottom and put her to bed, before ensuring Heather was lights out. Then, I went to my room to read.
I read for a little longer than usual, wanting to make sure I didn’t miss any strange activity! When I didn’t hear any until 10:30, I decided to trust the bell and just go to sleep.
It couldn’t have been five minutes after I turned my light off that I heard the soft padding of footsteps on the carpet.
They moved slowly, and I could hear them grow closer to the bathroom. Then, the slight creek of the door, and the bell chimed!
At the moment, I didn’t want to punish just yet. So, I listened to the light flick on, the toilet seat life up, the rustling of a diaper being pulled down. Then, the flush, and the quick scurrying of feet right back to the bedroom!
The very next day, I had a surprise for Brianna and Heather. When the girls got home from school, I had them set down their backpacks and come to the living room, where I had two special pairs of footie pajamas.
“Now girls,” I explained to them, “I have a footie pajama for each of you that you’ll both be wearing every night. Brianna has a purple one, and Heather has a pink one.” I pause for a moment. “Let’s try them on to make sure they fit!”
In an instant, I have Heather undressed, all expect for her diaper. I stand behind her and help her step into the pajamas, which have a wonderfully soft white grippy sole. I make sure it’s nice and tight around the diaper, before zipping it up. The zipper ends at the back of her neck, where there’s a patch that’s buttoned over it. I button it firmly, before stepping back.
It fits tightly, just as I had hoped! Her diaper is clearly outlined around her waist, and pushes out her bottom and crotch. Her thighs are practically skintight, as with her upper body! This should keep her nice and warm.
“What do you think Heather?”
She seems a little uncomfortable, and reaches her hands back to hold her diaper through the fabric.
“Erm, it’s okay, mommy.”
“Alright, sweety,” I say, “try to unzip it.”
I watch her reach a hand up behind her back, and fiddle around for a while. Eventually, she moves to two hands, and her cheeks get all red when she realizes she can’t unzip it without my help!
“Perfect!” I say, clapping my hands together. “Now you should be nice and secure in your diaper every night until changing time!”
I can see a little panic in her eyes, but she casually walks off and upstairs.
I change Brianna into hers, and offer the same test to make sure. Hers is just as skintight!
After a quick dinner, I put both girls to bed as usual, watching Heather walk to her bed with a big diaper outlined under her pajamas.
When the morning did come, I walk to Brianna’s room, and give her a quick change (marking her calender) back into panties. Then, I go into Heathers room.
I’m instantly hit by a wall of scent. I didn’t even think such a think was possible! I go over and pull back Heather’s covers, to find a massive bulge in the back of her diaper. It had to be the size of my fist! It looked like she had sweat a little in the night too, from the faint stains at her armpits!
“Awww, Heather,” I say, trying to act surprised. “Looks like you broke your perfect record!”
She tenses her bottom and shifts uncomfortably. “Mmm I know, mommy.”
During breakfast, she almost nods off! I’m sure it was quite the uncomfortable night!
Thanks for reading this blog post, I’m planning about talking about Brianna birthday party in the next one, which I didn’t get a change to mention at the time (in March).
Anyway, next post coming soon! Make sure to contact me with questions!

Subject: The Breaking of the Vase

Author:
Ashley1017 (Satisfied)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:37:43 04/14/22 Thu

Just after I writing the post about the website below (check it out!) I got off the computer and got ready to make dinner for my daughters. I went for a classic and easy ham and cheese sandwich- one of the girl’s favorites! I figured they should be rewarded for their lack of discipline lately.
I’m in the middle of heating the ham when I hear glass break upstairs. After turning down the heat, I quickly ascend the stairs.
With a quick peek in Brianna’s room, I realize she’s not at her desk, doing homework, as she should be at this time of night. Instead, she’s in Heather’s room, and I’m quite surprised when I peek in the doorway!
Both girls are in the middle of the room, fighting. Brianna stands closer to the door, and Heather stands by her bed. In between their pointing and accusing lies my mother’s antique vase, which is pink with a clay flower on the front. It’s scattered in pieces across the rug, along with the roses and water that were in it before.
“This was YOUR fault!” Heather screams. “YOU pushed me into it!”
“We’ll, you were the one who knocked it over!” Brianna protests, stamping her feet quite close to a piece of broken glass.
This is when I decide to intervene. I wouldn’t want either of them getting hurt!
They quickly straightened when they realized I had heard the whole thing. Suddenly, an idea popped into my mind.
“Now, girls,” I said, not bringing out the paddle just yet. “I want you both to go to your respective rooms. Now, please.”
Heather stayed where she was, and Brianna shuffled out to her room.
Fortunately, when I purchased this house, it came with lockable doors and keys! I lock both the girls in their rooms (after cleaning up the broken glass!) and went downstairs, where I retrieved two blank pieces of paper.
After skipping paper under both of their doors, I said this to both of them:
“You both should have a pencil or pen, in your backpack, and the piece of paper. I want you both to write down what happened. If both papers say the same thing, you both will receive a light spanking. If they say something different, you’ll both be in all-day diapers for the next month, and receive bedtime spankings for the next week.”
I pause for a moment, as I hear the girls stay silent. “Well, go ahead!” I urge them.
Within a matter of minutes, I hear them both writing. Brianna erases hers a few times, and Heather is done early.
This is the perfect exercise- if they both tell the truth, then they’ll be off the hook, pretty much! :)
After about ten minutes, I ask both girls to come out of their rooms. Heather emerges, and so does Brianna. Heather is still in her school uniform, while Brianna has changed into leggings and a pink shirt.
They both hand me pieces of paper. Heather’s looks like it was written on her knee, but it’s still legible.
After a moment of silence as I read them, I hand them back, but in the reverse. That is, Brianna is given Heather’s paper, and Heather is given Brianna’s.
Fighting between the girls is probably the thing I punish most, and this time it resulted in the breaking of a family heirloom! Their eyes widened as they realized their mistake. As I had expected, Brianna said it was Heather’s fault, and vice versa.
Brianna was punished first. I sent Heather to her room for a time out, and took Brianna by the arm to hers. I sat on her bed and watched her white bottom pop out as I lowered her leggings.
We started with some hairbrush spanks over the knee. At first, Brianna complained profusely how it wasn’t even her fault, but as her bottom became nice and red, the confessions and promises started to come, as usual.
When she heard that we weren’t done, she put up great resistance to leaning over her bed while I held the paddle. Threatening to extend her diaper sentence made her move relatively quickly, though!
I paddled her for a little while, but I didn’t want to be overly harsh, so it was over relatively quickly. I patted her bottom with my hand as her crying devolved into quiet sniffling.
“Now, how about I change you into your diaper, Brianna?”
“O-okay Mommy.”
I did just that, going into the cabinet and picking an extra thick one. I applied the usual cleaning, spreading extra cream over the more red areas of her bottom. Once her (pink!) diaper was secured tightly, I pulled her leggings back up, and enjoyed her embarrassment as her diaper was clearly outlined underneath!
Leaving Brianna in a corner time-out with red cheeks on both ends, I went to Heather’s room, and opened the door.
Little did I know I would be showered with bargaining attempts! She must have heard Brianna’s spanking through the wall, because I was offered extra chore completion, room cleaning, even babying her sister if I wouldn’t expose her bare bottom! But, I reminded her, she had to be punished just like her sister.
I wanted to do something a little different for Heather, as my arm was already tired from dealing with Brianna for that long. Instead, I requested Heather bring me the paddle straightaway from Brianna’s room. Once she handed me the old ping-pong paddle, hands fidgeting, I put my thumb in her waistband and tugged down, while she swayed a little.
I had her over my knee for about ten minutes, making sure to spank both cheeks equally. When her bottom was as red (I’ll admit, a little redder) than Brianna’s, I had her lay down on her bed, sniffling, while I withdrew a puffy blue diaper.
Later that night, it was satisfying to have both girls come down for dinner, and sit uncomfortably in their diapers to eat. I knew I would see those ham sandwiches later, when changing them!
Thanks for reading this- not as exciting as some of the stories here I know, but I figured I’d upload this to provide reasoning for why they’ll be in diapers for the next month.
Next post coming soon!
[> Subject: Re: The Breaking of the Vase

Author:
Anne
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:09:00 04/16/22 Sat

>Just after I writing the post about the website below
>(check it out!) I got off the computer and got ready
>to make dinner for my daughters. I went for a classic
>and easy ham and cheese sandwich- one of the girl’s
>favorites! I figured they should be rewarded for their
>lack of discipline lately.
> I’m in the middle of heating the ham when I hear
>glass break upstairs. After turning down the heat, I
>quickly ascend the stairs.
> With a quick peek in Brianna’s room, I realize
>she’s not at her desk, doing homework, as she should
>be at this time of night. Instead, she’s in
>Heather’s room, and I’m quite surprised when I
>peek in the doorway!
> Both girls are in the middle of the room,
>fighting. Brianna stands closer to the door, and
>Heather stands by her bed. In between their pointing
>and accusing lies my mother’s antique vase, which is
>pink with a clay flower on the front. It’s scattered
>in pieces across the rug, along with the roses and
>water that were in it before.
> “This was YOUR fault!” Heather screams.
>“YOU pushed me into it!”
> “We’ll, you were the one who knocked it
>over!” Brianna protests, stamping her feet quite
>close to a piece of broken glass.
> This is when I decide to intervene. I wouldn’t
>want either of them getting hurt!
> They quickly straightened when they realized I
>had heard the whole thing. Suddenly, an idea popped
>into my mind.
> “Now, girls,” I said, not bringing out the
>paddle just yet. “I want you both to go to your
>respective rooms. Now, please.”
> Heather stayed where she was, and Brianna
>shuffled out to her room.
> Fortunately, when I purchased this house, it
>came with lockable doors and keys! I lock both the
>girls in their rooms (after cleaning up the broken
>glass!) and went downstairs, where I retrieved two
>blank pieces of paper.
> After skipping paper under both of their doors, I
>said this to both of them:
> “You both should have a pencil or pen, in your
>backpack, and the piece of paper. I want you both to
>write down what happened. If both papers say the same
>thing, you both will receive a light spanking. If
>they say something different, you’ll both be in
>all-day diapers for the next month, and receive
>bedtime spankings for the next week.”
>I pause for a moment, as I hear the girls stay silent.
>“Well, go ahead!” I urge them.
> Within a matter of minutes, I hear them both
>writing. Brianna erases hers a few times, and Heather
>is done early.
> This is the perfect exercise- if they both tell
>the truth, then they’ll be off the hook, pretty
>much! :)
> After about ten minutes, I ask both girls to
>come out of their rooms. Heather emerges, and so does
>Brianna. Heather is still in her school uniform, while
>Brianna has changed into leggings and a pink shirt.
> They both hand me pieces of paper. Heather’s
>looks like it was written on her knee, but it’s
>still legible.
> After a moment of silence as I read them, I hand
>them back, but in the reverse. That is, Brianna is
>given Heather’s paper, and Heather is given
>Brianna’s.
> Fighting between the girls is probably the thing
>I punish most, and this time it resulted in the
>breaking of a family heirloom! Their eyes widened as
>they realized their mistake. As I had expected,
>Brianna said it was Heather’s fault, and vice versa.
> Brianna was punished first. I sent Heather to her
>room for a time out, and took Brianna by the arm to
>hers. I sat on her bed and watched her white bottom
>pop out as I lowered her leggings.
> We started with some hairbrush spanks over the
>knee. At first, Brianna complained profusely how it
>wasn’t even her fault, but as her bottom became nice
>and red, the confessions and promises started to come,
>as usual.
> When she heard that we weren’t done, she put up
>great resistance to leaning over her bed while I held
>the paddle. Threatening to extend her diaper sentence
>made her move relatively quickly, though!
> I paddled her for a little while, but I didn’t
>want to be overly harsh, so it was over relatively
>quickly. I patted her bottom with my hand as her
>crying devolved into quiet sniffling.
> “Now, how about I change you into your diaper,
>Brianna?”
> “O-okay Mommy.”
> I did just that, going into the cabinet and
>picking an extra thick one. I applied the usual
>cleaning, spreading extra cream over the more red
>areas of her bottom. Once her (pink!) diaper was
>secured tightly, I pulled her leggings back up, and
>enjoyed her embarrassment as her diaper was clearly
>outlined underneath!
> Leaving Brianna in a corner time-out with red
>cheeks on both ends, I went to Heather’s room, and
>opened the door.
> Little did I know I would be showered with
>bargaining attempts! She must have heard Brianna’s
>spanking through the wall, because I was offered extra
>chore completion, room cleaning, even babying her
>sister if I wouldn’t expose her bare bottom! But, I
>reminded her, she had to be punished just like her
>sister.
> I wanted to do something a little different for
>Heather, as my arm was already tired from dealing with
>Brianna for that long. Instead, I requested Heather
>bring me the paddle straightaway from Brianna’s
>room. Once she handed me the old ping-pong paddle,
>hands fidgeting, I put my thumb in her waistband and
>tugged down, while she swayed a little.
> I had her over my knee for about ten minutes,
>making sure to spank both cheeks equally. When her
>bottom was as red (I’ll admit, a little redder) than
>Brianna’s, I had her lay down on her bed, sniffling,
>while I withdrew a puffy blue diaper.
> Later that night, it was satisfying to have both
>girls come down for dinner, and sit uncomfortably in
>their diapers to eat. I knew I would see those ham
>sandwiches later, when changing them!
> Thanks for reading this- not as exciting as some
>of the stories here I know, but I figured I’d upload
>this to provide reasoning for why they’ll be in
>diapers for the next month.
> Next post coming soon!
I have been using diaper discipline for yrs now with my daughter . It is far more effective than spanking alone . When she is diapered i fully baby her and even breast feed her . All of my friends and relatives have seen her changed or changed her much to her humiliation . During lock down my friends made her the loveliest dresses and baby panties for over her waterproofs .

Subject: Diaper Discipline Website Launch!

Author:
Ashley1017 (Ecstatic)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:34:25 04/12/22 Tue

I’m very excited to share that I’ve created a Diaper Discipline website, for mommy’s who are thinking about implementing it, or who would like further advice.
I’ve wanted to create this website for a while, and after a few months it’s finally finished! Inserting the images was especially difficult!
As a fellow mother, I’ve put a lot of interesting information in it, and I really hope all my forum visitors will visit this website as well!
Click here. To visit the website, or copy the URL below into your search bar!
As with Brianna and Heather, they’ve been relatively good lately. Although Brianna wears her diapers nightly, Heather hasn’t been back in diapers since she recently got out of them. Until next time!

https://diaperdisciplineforchildren.wordpress.com/

I’ll be regularly editing it, just as I post on this forum. Feel free to contact me with any feedback! Email: jaybird2657@gmail.com
I would personally recommend the bedwetting section!

Last edited by author: Tue April 12, 2022 16:44:43   Edited 1 time.

Subject: Punishment Chart Update!

Author:
Ashley1017 (Excited)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:48:42 04/07/22 Thu

Hey Everyone!
I’ve recently received quite a few questions and compliments on the Punishment chart, a picture of which I posted here a little while ago. You can scroll down to view it in that state, but for now, here’s a picture of it now!

I usually refer to this chart when punishing my daughters, which they much deserve. Please read my past post for how it was introduced, as it is quite interesting! Not much on it has changed- it does have some wear and tear, partially from when Brianna tried taking it off the wall (She tried hiding it under her bed! Once it was found, she was fully spanked on her pink sheets, and then diapered. I had her tape it back up, then gave her another diaper-down spanking to ensure she learned her lesson). The only clear addition is a few nicks, just from being used so much! Maybe if my girls were more well- behaved, they wouldn’t need such a thing!
I believe the color scheme is perfect too- pink letters for their soon-to be pink bottoms, and a white background for their big white diapers, wrapped around a sore bottom!
Feel free to print it out yourself for your own use, if necessary! Make sure to read my other posts- the next one’s coming soon!

Subject: Contact Me!

Author:
Ashley1017 (Inquiring)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:37:29 04/06/22 Wed

Hey Everyone! Just wanted to remind those who enjoy my blog that they can contact me with any questions or comments!

Especially if you’re interested in diaper discipline, or want to introduce it to your child, please hit the “Contact Forum Admin” button at the top of the forum. Type your message, and leave your email, and I’ll get back to you!

If that doesn’t work for you, here’s my email: jaybird2657@gmail.com

Check out my blog about my daughters, Brianna and Heather, and how they’re punished, below. If you’re new, scroll down and start from the beginning if you’d like!

Subject: New Art for the Girl’s Rooms!

Author:
Ashley1017 (Elated)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:21:26 04/06/22 Wed

Hello Everyone!
Now, I made a blog post here not to long ago about some art that I had found online, and had printed and framed. You can scroll down to find it if you’d like, it should be below the punishment chart!
Tonight, I found the perfect picture to go in Brianna’s room- she has a big blank space above her bed, where I would LOVE to put this picture if I could get it blown up to the correct size.

I just love it! It captures perfectly the tranquil nature of Brianna, calm and soft-breathing.. yet, you have the addition of a pull-up (not as puffy as what she actually wears, but that’s okay) which she sleeps comfortably in. It’s also very clear that she’s soiling the diaper, nice and slowly, throughout the night, so she wakes up in a dirty diaper in the morning. This is exactly how Brianna describes the experience! Plus, it has her hair and body shape.
I’ll definitely be printing this out! Anyway, until next time!

Subject: Heather’s Ballet Fiasco PART 2

Author:
Ashley1017 (Encouraged)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:05:27 04/06/22 Wed

Hello Everyone!
This is a continuation from the blog post below this one. Please read that one first so as not to be confused! I almost fell asleep at my computer last night writing it.
Alright, picture this- Heather is in her leotard, in regular panties and thigh-highs. I’m enjoying conversing with the other mommy’s, and watching her and the other girls practice.
Im talking to the other mommy’s about diaper discipline, when, out of the corner of my eye, I see Heather run to the bathroom. I continue to talk, because it’s not like this was unusual.
After a little while, I grow a little concerned, as Brianna still has not returned from her trip to the bathroom. I went over to the door, which had a cute little “ballerina” sign on the front.
“Heather, I know your in there!” I said, and try the door handle.
To my surprise, it opens, and there sits Heather on the toilet seat, knees tucked in. She had a big pee stain all under her skirt, and by the smell, I can tell it was more than that.
Now, as all mothers know, its more my duty to comfort Heather than to discipline her right now. So, I bend down and rub her back. Telling her everything’s going to be alright.
Once the tears stop, she looks at me with wide eyes. It’s a little strange that she messed herself, because she doesn’t depend on diapers like Brianna. But, she can’t go unpunished. I tell her to wait right there, and covertly exit the bathroom.
This is when an emergency diaper changing kit comes in handy! Brianna wets hers so much, I’ve resorted to keeping a kit in the glove box.
It’s in a sort of mini picnic basket, which I take out and carry to the bathroom. When I open the door and lock it behind me, Brianna is right where I left her, still nice and soggy.
I have her lay flat on her back on the bathroom floor, then carefully undo the buttons in between her legs. She’s submissive enough, with her hands lying still on her chest.
I pull down her thin leggings just a little. I fold back the fabric and remove her soiled undergarment, wipe her clean with a wet wipe. I then slide a nice, clean diaper under her bottom and wrap her in it.
It is always satisfying, when you secure a diaper nice and tightly around a child’s waist. Never did I think I’d do it again after their toddler years had ended!
I pull Heathers leggings back up, and re-snap her leotard buttons.
I tell her, campy, that she’s going to finish this ballet lesson in her big diaper. She nods, and says yes mommy. I help her off the floor, and together we unlock the door and I take her back to the practice area.
I join back with the rest of the mommy’s. Heather quickly finds her place again, and I smile as I notice her diaper peeks out from under her skirt.
The practice goes well, and with the final kick that they practice, Brianna showcases her diaper, clearly visible through her leggings, to all who watch her.
I’m happy to say I gathered a few new diaper mommy’s that day, and when we drove home I informed Brianna she’d be in diapers for the rest of the week, and receive morning spankings for the next few days due to her little mishap. She reluctantly conceited.
Thanks for reading this! I try really hard to replicate the real life events in every blog post, but in this one I think I did a really good job.
When Heather and I got home, I snapped this picture to share with you all;

Anyway, more posts coming soon! If you have any questions or comments, contact me at: jaybird2657@gmail.com

Subject: Heather’s Ballet Fiasco Pt. 1

Author:
Ashley1017 (Exasperated)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:54:20 04/05/22 Tue

A few weeks ago, Heather decided she wanted to try ballet. She had always been sporty, so I wasn’t surprised, but I soon found out why. Once I browsed online and found a good studio, Heather and I went out shopping for leotards. She was, of course, in a diaper during this trip, and would stretch out the bottoms of all the leotards we tried on. I told her, only once, that she would be exempt from diapers during her ballet lessons, but only if she promised to be double-punished if she were to ever need them during. Excitedly, she agreed, and quickly shed her diaper so we could get the right fit.
The next day, I take her in to the ballet studio. There are many Mommy’s, who I meet first, and their all very good people. So is the teacher- not only encouraging, but also a spanking mother too! It was almost like a dream when she asked if spanking Heather was okay. I agreed quickly, telling her that Heather would never need it!
I sat down on the hard chairs and waited to watch practice. Heather integrated herself seamlessly, and was starting to form a good relationship with the teacher. I’ll spell this out more in a Part 2!
PART 2 Coming soon

Subject: Brianna’s suspension fiasco!

Author:
Ashley1017 (Satisfied)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:46:28 04/05/22 Tue

Hello everyone! It’s taken me a bit to post, but for good reason! Here I’ll recount the story of one of my daughters getting suspended from school at the beginning of this week, and how it was dealt with.
Last Monday morning, I had no cares in the world. Both of my girls have been good, and I haven’t seen their bare bottom in a little while. Then, my cell phone rings, and I am greeted by the voice of the school principal. She’s a pleasant women, younger than me, and we actually talk frequently. After we talk for about two minutes, she gets to the point. The conversation went something like this.
“Well, unfortunately I’m calling to let you know Brianna is suspended, and you need to come pick her up.”
“Oh, I am so sorry about that! What happened?”
“It’s okay, it’s not your fault, but Brianna was caught having a little tussle with her classmate Rebecca during recess.”
“I see! I sure hope Rebecca is okay!”
“Oh yes, except for a bloody nose, both girls are fine! I am sorry about this Ashley- I’m only giving both girls 4 day suspensions!”
“No worries at all! I’ll make sure Brianna comes back a much, much better student! Thank you!”
After I hung up, I swiftly drove to the school. Brianna sits ashamed in the plastic chair outside the office, and comes quickly to the car. Once she’s in her seat, I make sure she knows exactly what she did wrong. “But it wasn’t even my fault!” Is her most common reply. I tell her if it wasn’t her fault, then how is the other girl hurt more than her!
We arrive home, and Brianna is quick to race upstairs. I call to her to be undressed in the bathroom in twenty minutes.
When she arrives, I’m already ready with a warm bath, a bar of soap, a towel and a big diaper.
First off, I give her a bath, just like I used to when she was little. I can tell she hates it, but I just smile as I wash her.
When we’re all done and she’s dried off, I take her into my room and diaper her. Her cheeks grow even redder as she lays on the bed after being diapered and bathed by mommy!
I give her both glasses of prune juice, and watch as she drains every last drop. With a pat on the head, I lead her to her room, where I put her pink pajamas on for her.
Before we go to bed, there’s one thing we need to do. I sit on the edge of her bed and she sits on my knee. I can feel her diaper through the fabric of her pajamas, which means she’s fully padded!
I take out my phone, and dial Rebecca’s (the girl Brianna fought) parent’s numbers, which I got from the school principal. After some introductions, I asked if Rebecca and her mommy would be free to meet us at the park tomorrow at four. They agreed, and I hung up.

In the morning, Brianna sleeps late! I go to wake her up at around 10, and am greeted with an abhorrent smell! As I pull back the covers, her diaper bulges from her pajama pants, and when I pull them down, it’s practically stretched to its limits! Brianna filled it to the brim!
After a quick change, and throwing away Brianna’s heaviest diaper yet, I feed her a breakfast of scrambled eggs. She smiles, and I can tell she’s thinking, that’s all? Oh, but she has very little idea of what’s coming!
I take her upstairs, and Brianna undresses to her diaper while I select her outfit. I find a wonderfully short pink skirt, along with a plain yellow shirt with puff sleeves. Brianna wears both, and she nervously tries to adjust the skirt, but her diaper shows in between her legs!
Her long, straight brown hair looks good with the outfit, as do her gray sneakers. I add a pink headband, for effect, before taking her downstairs again.
The park where we are to meet Rebecca is relatively close, and so I think of a nice way to get from Point A to Point B. When I lead Brianna outside to a black baby stroller, she immediately pulls back towards the house. We argue for a minute before I slap her and she reluctantly gets into the stroller. I enjoy buckling the buckle between her legs, which is quite tight around her diaper.
Anyways, I push her down the sidewalk, her feet dragging only slightly as we bump along the fragmented cement. When we get to the park, I see a lovely woman in a white cardigan next to a girl with blonde hair. With a smile, I turn towards them.
After some pleasant interactions (Oh, and you must be Rebecca! What sports do you do? Soccer, wow!), with Brianna sitting behind me in the stroller, I prepare to propose my idea. I tell them that Brianna is truly sorry about my what she did, and she wanted to know if Rebecca would be interested in giving her a nice long spanking! Rebecca immediately accepted, smiling at the scowling Brianna, who’s blushing.

I help Brianna out of her stroller, cooing and telling her she’s getting just what she deserves. Reluctantly, she bends over Rebecca’s knee, who sits on a park bench, and me and Rebecca’s mother enjoy the scene and talk. Rebecca’s spanks are nice and firm, but Brianna somehow manages to hold in her tears.
Once it’s time to go, we say goodbye, and Brianna gets into the stroller to be pushed home. She slept in that outfit that night, in the same diaper Rebecca had spanked her in!

Subject: Quick Update

Author:
Ashley1017 (Ecstatic)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:39:54 04/05/22 Tue

Hello everyone! My last post was a little discombobulated, but thankfully things have gotten much more calm. Yesterday, I decided that we should have a family meeting to discuss what’s been happening lately.
I set up the living room, hiding a paddle and a diaper under the table in case they’re needed. I go upstairs to Brianna’s room, and Brianna is writing in her spanking journal, having received one this morning. It’s so satisfying to watch her write in her big diaper! Anyway, I tell her to come to the living room, and watch her go down the stairs.
Next I go into Heather’s room, who, as previously mentioned, is also in diapers. She’s deciding on an outfit for tomorrow, and I tell her to go to the living room with her sister. She says okay and I follow her padded bottom downstairs.
I find Brianna on the couch, and go myself to my chair on the other side of the coffee table. “Girls, come sit on my knee,” I say.
They slink over, Brianna a little unsure. I settle her down, with her legs spread facing me so each leg is on one side of my knee. Heather takes the other knee, and I can feel both their padding in between their legs!
I rub their backs before beginning, and say something like this:
“Now, girls, I know you both have been having a rough time lately. You must be so confused, being diapered all the time! I wanted to make sure you know- it’s okay to be diapered! It is your punishment, yes, but think of how you don’t have to use the bathroom! Anyway, I hope things get better girls, I don’t want to keep punishing you!”
They both reach in and hug me at the end, whispering “I’m sorry mommy” and “okay mommy”. As Heather pulls back, I hear a hissing sound, and realize she’s peeing herself, right then and there! I lift her off my knee so she can finish. Brianna doesn’t like seeing her sister’s genitals, so I told her she’s free to go before changing Heather.
Since then, I’ve actually been able to Un-diaper both girls! They’ve been so good, and I’m proud of them. Heather did get a spanking this morning (some sass!) but other then that, I’m very happy!

Subject: More Stinky Diapers and Red Bottoms!

Author:
Ashley1017 (Exasperated)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:52:45 12/15/21 Wed

It sure has been a whole lot of work changing the diapers of my daughters! It reminds me of their toddler years- but now it’s Brianna’s younger teen self, and Heather even older!
Lately, both of them have had problems, Brianna most of all. She’s been messing her diaper almost every night! As outlined in my last post, laxatives only work some of the time, and the others she wakes up with a full diaper, and a bottom ready for a spanking. This results in chronic diapers and a red bottom for Brianna, which is not a pretty sight!
Heather’s been in diapers too, of late. About a week ago, I was informed by her teacher that she was passing notes. She came home, and I met her in her room, where she was given a sound paddling and diapered for two weeks.
To say the least, it’s been hectic! Let me walk you through today’s routine:
1. I wake up, go downstairs and make the girl’s lunches and breakfast.
2. If Brianna doesn’t come downstairs, I go up to wake her, and pull back the covers to reveal her bulging bottom. She then gets swiftly changed, before I expose her bare bottom for a spanking before breakfast.
I pull her diaper up, and she goes downstairs.
3. I check on Heather, and if she has a dirty diaper (which she did) I repeat the process.
4. I go downstairs and make sure the girls are properly nourished before driving them to school. I’ve started to play kids songs in the car as I drop them off!
5. When the girls get home, I help them do homework, change their diapers if needed, etc.
6. When night falls, I get them both in their PJ’s and a fresh diaper. Brianna gets her laxatives before a fresh diaper.
7. Repeat!
Anyway, another post coming soon, once things calm down a bit. Brianna is asking for a change now- post coming soon!

Subject: Coming back

Author:
Ashley1017
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 02:00:04 12/04/21 Sat

Hello Everyone,
After some trial and tribulation, I think I’ve found (partially) a solution to Brianna’s bedwetting!
As I’ve talked about in the past, Brianna first got a hand/hairbrush spanking whenever she wet her bed. After a bit, I started putting her in diapers for a week after the bedwetting, so she would remember.
Yet, these past few weeks have been “problem weeks” as I like to call them. Brianna has wet the bed almost every other day, and sometimes two in a row. After repeated spanking, her bottom started to get terminally red. I didn’t want her to half to deal with that, so i started brainstorming solutions.
Finally, I came up with something about a week ago. Laxatives! Why didn’t I think of it sooner! This way, she could get all her business done before it’s done in the sheets. Of course, when faced with the idea, Brianna was heavily resistant. I told her to feel her singer bottom inside her diaper. Would she really want to endure that for another month? She shook her head, rubbing her bottom.
So, that night, I went into Brianna’s room before bedtime. I had her sit on the edge of her bed, before giving her a laxative and prune juice to wash it down. She took the cup, swirled it and swallowed.
We only had to wait two minutes before Brianna was sticking her diaper out and filling it! I was so happy!
When I went to change her diaper, though, it was probably the biggest mess she’s ever made. The diaper could barely hold it!
Anyway, I was hoping that would work long term, yet yesterday Brianna woke up with some diarrhea. Back to the drawing board!

Subject: Punishment Chart!

Author:
Ashley1017 (Pleased)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:21:45 09/26/21 Sun

After some days of working, I’ve finally finished the Punishment Chart for my daughters! It’s basically a chart, with the first column being common things my daughters do to be naughty, and the other being a set punishment, most of which I can alter due to the severity of their misstep. My next post will be explaining it more and depth and getting my daughters reaction to it. I’m sure it will be very useful!
Here’s what it looks like:

Subject: New Artwork for the Girl’s Rooms!

Author:
Ashley1017
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:20:22 11/03/21 Wed

New artwork for the girls rooms!

Hey everyone! I recently found something pleasant that I wanted to share! Basically, I was browsing online looking for new art for Brianna and Heather’s rooms, when I came across a brilliant idea!
I should decorate with art that shows girls being babied, spanked, or in general reprimanded. This will remind them to behave, and will look good as wall art or framed on dressers!
I searched for awhile until I found some great art. Most of it is of cartoon characters, to make it more fun! Anyways, here’s a few of my selections with my comments!

Once the girls got home, I wanted to make sure to get their reaction! First up was Brianna, who went immediately upstairs as I encouraged her to. On her wall was this image:

Now, I just love this one as it perfectly highlights what Brianna shall endure should she wet her bed multiple times in a row, or be really naughty- a spanked bottom, a nice big diaper and a pink baby outfit, put on by yours truly!
Brianna, of course, was not a fan. She stomped her foot, complaining that “what if I have friends over?” And “This is inappropriate!” I told her it was completely appropriate, as the girl depicted is fully clothed. And should your friends come over, you can explain to them how your bedwetting problems has led to you and your sister getting spanked and diapered! When further complaints ensued, I offered her a trip over the knee, which quickly made her accept the new art!
Heather, who came up next, had art like this:

I thought Heather was older, so she could handle some more detailed art. It’s perfect- a naughty little girl is getting a good spanking, probably for disobeying mommy! The best part is you can see a potty in the corner, which the girl probably failed to use and therefore earned a spanking!
Anyway, I thought Heather was older, but apparently not! After a long series of complaints, where she began to raise her voice and attempt to take it down, I was forced to grab her wrist and give her a few hard spanks, and her silence thereafter made me think the art was much more welcome!
Anyways, soon I intend to buy Brianna a baby singlet, as this art has told me that it would be the perfect thing for her to wear to bed while in diapers! They’ve both been good girls this week, but we’ll see!

Last edited by author: Wed November 03, 2021 21:43:56   Edited 2 times.

Subject: Spanking Journals!

Author:
Ashley1017 (Pleased)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:49:42 10/29/21 Fri

Spanking Journals!
I wrote this last week, but forgot to post it! Here it is!

Sorry everyone, I know it’s been awhile since I posted! Anyway, about a week ago I was browsing online and found a great idea for my daughters- Spanking journals! Every time a child gets spanked, they write in this journal about 20 minutes after, stating what they did wrong, describing their punishment, and what they will do to fix it. They’ll also write in them every day that they have to wear diapers as punishment. Not only will it ingrain exactly what is to be learned from their punishment more permanently, but it allows my daughters to practice their handwriting, which I can vouch for as being quite horrific, especially Heather’s.
I’ll be keeping them in my room, I decided, and will give them to them after the spanking to return within the hour. Anyway, I went out and bought two pink diary’s (you’d be surprised by bookstore’s collections!) as well as pink sequins and other supplies. A way to make it fun for the girls is having them decorate it in one big activity, and so they can learn about it! Anyways, I get home and set them out on the dining room table, as well as supplies like paper and scissors, for Heather and Brianna’s arrival. Soon enough, they come home, and it’s so cute to see Brianna’s face when she thinks she’s done something wrong!
But no, I tell them, it’s just a fun activity! I direct them to their proper area, where they sit their bottoms down and get to decorating! As I expected, it’s a little hard for them to start drawing and decorating, knowing they’ll be handed this journal after a firm bottom- spanking or diapering. But, soon enough, we’re all laughing as they draw diapers and glue them on, decorate with sequins, and write “My Punishment Diary” on the front. By the time it’s all done, it looks like real artists made them, I say! Anyway, they go up to do their homework with a bit more rejuvenated stride, and I take the journals and put them away.
This was last weekend. And, of course, it wasn’t long before I had to utilize the diaries! Heather, being the student she is, was caught smelling quite terrible in her 5th period, and, as told by her teacher, she “rushed out of the room, murmuring something about PE, with her hands on her bottom!”. Now, anyone with slight intuition would know what had happened. Even Brianna had never pooped herself while at school!
This was not on the punishment chart, so I had to make sure it was memorable. Before the girls got home, I set a circular leather paddle, hairbrush, and extra thick diaper on Heather’s bed. I also put a glass of prune juice and her diary on her nightstand, and got her savings out from where she hides it (a jar in her desk drawer) and set that on her nightstand as well.
When the girls came home, I escort Heather upstairs, who has on her skirt and crop top. Upon seeing the ordeal and hearing the lock of the door behind her, her tough girl attitude comes out, as I’m sure we all have seen before. I ask her calmly to remove her skirt. There’s the usual complaints, the remarks, and all that, until I threaten to use a belt instead, then she consents to pulling her skirt down. I take it from her, and have her sit on the bed next to everything. Then, I go to her nightstand, where I have her savings piled. She see’s the scissors in my back pocket, and starts to realize what’s happening. “No, Mommy, please, wait!” I pick up 1’s, 5’s, and even 20’s, and cut them all in half, right before her eyes. By the time about $50 lies on her floor in pieces, she’s on her knees, pleading with me. She tugs on my leggings, and I know that I can now punish her with little resistance. As I go to sit on her bed, I look back to see her scrambling to pick up the dollar bills, tears in her eyes. All of a sudden she starts bawling. She sits on the floor, her knees close to her chest, and shudders. This brings tears to my eyes too, so I bend down next to her and rub her back while she gets it all out. She keeps saying she’s sorry, and leans against my arm. I pat her, reassure her and tell her it’s okay.
Eventually, the tears start to fade, and she looks up at me with sparkling eyes. She says sorry again, and I can tell she really means it. This is what we all hope to get out of giving a good spanking, but Heather had reached it all by herself. I accept her apology, and give her bottom a pat. I tell her she won’t be paddled or belted, but she will have to get a couple of pats and a diaper for 3 days, with prune juice as I see fit. At this, she wraps her arms around me, and gives me a big long hug. I pat her back, and am glad for the daughter I have.
Once she stands up, I put her over my knee, and she goes submissively. I only give her a few pats with my palm, smiling, before putting her in a diaper, holding the glass while she gulps down the prune juice, and undressing her so I can put on her nightgown.
I leave her in her room to relax, making sure she has her journal in her hands before I leave.
Now, I told the girls I wouldn’t be reading their journals, and that they would be for their own personal use, however of course I’m going to read them! That way I can check that they’re
doing well and are learning from their experiences.
After a few hours, at bedtime, which is 8:30, I come in to make sure both girls have their pajama’s on, their teeth brushed, are under their covers, and, in Heather’s case, are wearing their diaper.
Brianna is fast asleep on her side, and Heather is on her stomach with only her sheet, showcasing her diaper which causes her bottom to bulge, and be a little smelly. I grab the journal from the nightstand and go back to my room, where I read it.
Heather wrote more than I expected! The journal is lined, and I figured it out be easier for me to type it out here. She wrote as follows:
Dear Diary,
I don’t like how mommy is making us do this. Why do we need to write about our punishment when we just had it? I guess it could have been worse. She had the leather thing AND the hairbrush that I could have been spanked with. I only got this stupid diaper (her pencil slipped here) and as I wrote that I had to poop and ran to the bathroom, but it came too fast and I pooped in the diaper! Eww, it smells bad and feels bad- I hate diaper punishment. Now I have to deal with this all night! Anyway, it was a good thing I showed mommy I was sorry or I would have a sore butt right now for sure. I hope she won’t spank me in the morning for pooping my diaper- this feeling sucks enough!
Anyway, I’m getting off my poopy butt right now and going to sleep because as you know I have to go to bed super early.
10/11/21 Heather

And that’s how she ended it. I think it’s so cute how she had to poop in her diaper! She really is a little baby.
In the morning I came up with a good punishment for not making it to the bathroom- she has to double up diapers while going to school, as in, wear one on top of the other. Despite some resistance. I eventually got it on her, after changing her old one, of course.
Anyway, that’s all for now!

Subject: Spanking Journals!

Author:
Ashley1017 (Pleased)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:22:10 10/13/21 Wed

Spanking Journals!
Sorry everyone, I know it’s been awhile since I posted! Anyway, about a week ago I was browsing online and found a great idea for my daughters- Spanking journals! Every time a child gets spanked, they write in this journal about 20 minutes after, stating what they did wrong, describing their punishment, and what they will do to fix it. They’ll also write in them every day that they have to wear diapers as punishment. Not only will it ingrain exactly what is to be learned from their punishment more permanently, but it allows my daughters to practice their handwriting, which I can vouch for as being quite horrific, especially Heather’s.
I’ll be keeping them in my room, I decided, and will give them to them after the spanking to return within the hour. Anyway, I went out and bought two pink diary’s (you’d be surprised by bookstore’s collections!) as well as pink sequins and other supplies. A way to make it fun for the girls is having them decorate it in one big activity, and so they can learn about it! Anyways, I get home and set them out on the dining room table, as well as supplies like paper and scissors, for Heather and Brianna’s arrival. Soon enough, they come home, and it’s so cute to see Brianna’s face when she thinks she’s done something wrong!
But no, I tell them, it’s just a fun activity! I direct them to their proper area, where they sit their bottoms down and get to decorating! As I expected, it’s a little hard for them to start drawing and decorating, knowing they’ll be handed this journal after a firm bottom- spanking or diapering. But, soon enough, we’re all laughing as they draw diapers and glue them on, decorate with sequins, and write “My Punishment Diary” on the front. By the time it’s all done, it looks like real artists made them, I say! Anyway, they go up to do their homework with a bit more rejuvenated stride, and I take the journals and put them away.
This was last weekend. And, of course, it wasn’t long before I had to utilize the diaries! Heather, being the student she is, was caught smelling quite terrible in her 5th period, and, as told by her teacher, she “rushed out of the room, murmuring something about PE, with her hands on her bottom!”. Now, anyone with slight intuition would know what had happened. Even Brianna had never pooped herself while at school!
This was not on the punishment chart, so I had to make sure it was memorable. Before the girls got home, I set a circular leather paddle, hairbrush, and extra thick diaper on Heather’s bed. I also put a glass of prune juice and her diary on her nightstand, and got her savings out from where she hides it (a jar in her desk drawer) and set that on her nightstand as well.
When the girls came home, I escort Heather upstairs, who has on her skirt and crop top. Upon seeing the ordeal and hearing the lock of the door behind her, her tough girl attitude comes out, as I’m sure we all have seen before. I ask her calmly to remove her skirt. There’s the usual complaints, the remarks, and all that, until I threaten to use a belt instead, then she consents to pulling her skirt down. I take it from her, and have her sit on the bed next to everything. Then, I go to her nightstand, where I have her savings piled. She see’s the scissors in my back pocket, and starts to realize what’s happening. “No, Mommy, please, wait!” I pick up 1’s, 5’s, and even 20’s, and cut them all in half, right before her eyes. By the time about $50 lies on her floor in pieces, she’s on her knees, pleading with me. She tugs on my leggings, and I know that I can now punish her with little resistance. As I go to sit on her bed, I look back to see her scrambling to pick up the dollar bills, tears in her eyes. All of a sudden she starts bawling. She sits on the floor, her knees close to her chest, and shudders. This brings tears to my eyes too, so I bend down next to her and rub her back while she gets it all out. She keeps saying she’s sorry, and leans against my arm. I pat her, reassure her and tell her it’s okay.
Eventually, the tears start to fade, and she looks up at me with sparkling eyes. She says sorry again, and I can tell she really means it. This is what we all hope to get out of giving a good spanking, but Heather had reached it all by herself. I accept her apology, and give her bottom a pat. I tell her she won’t be paddled or belted, but she will have to get a couple of pats and a diaper for 3 days, with prune juice as I see fit. At this, she wraps her arms around me, and gives me a big long hug. I pat her back, and am glad for the daughter I have.
Once she stands up, I put her over my knee, and she goes submissively. I only give her a few pats with my palm, smiling, before putting her in a diaper, holding the glass while she gulps down the prune juice, and undressing her so I can put on her nightgown.
I leave her in her room to relax, making sure she has her journal in her hands before I leave.
Now, I told the girls I wouldn’t be reading their journals, and that they would be for their own personal use, however of course I’m going to read them! That way I can check that they’re
doing well and are learning from their experiences.
After a few hours, at bedtime, which is 8:30, I come in to make sure both girls have their pajama’s on, their teeth brushed, are under their covers, and, in Heather’s case, are wearing their diaper.
Brianna is fast asleep on her side, and Heather is on her stomach with only her sheet, showcasing her diaper which causes her bottom to bulge, and be a little smelly. I grab the journal from the nightstand and go back to my room, where I read it.
Heather wrote more than I expected! The journal is lined, and I figured it out be easier for me to type it out here. She wrote as follows:
Dear Diary,
I don’t like how mommy is making us do this. Why do we need to write about our punishment when we just had it? I guess it could have been worse. She had the leather thing AND the hairbrush that I could have been spanked with. I only got this stupid diaper (her pencil slipped here) and as I wrote that I had to poop and ran to the bathroom, but it came too fast and I pooped in the diaper! Eww, it smells bad and feels bad- I hate diaper punishment. Now I have to deal with this all night! Anyway, it was a good thing I showed mommy I was sorry or I would have a sore butt right now for sure. I hope she won’t spank me in the morning for pooping my diaper- this feeling sucks enough!
Anyway, I’m getting off my poopy butt right now and going to sleep because as you know I have to go to bed super early.
10/11/21 Heather

And that’s how she ended it. I think it’s so cute how she had to poop in her diaper! She really is a little baby.
In the morning I came up with a good punishment for not making it to the bathroom- she has to double up diapers while going to school, as in, wear one on top of the other. Despite some resistance. I eventually got it on her, after changing her old one, of course.
Anyway, that’s all for now!

Subject: In the Last Three Weeks

Author:
Ashley1017 (Creative)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:16:25 09/25/21 Sat

Ah, what a three weeks it has been!
Now, in my last blog post (read that one before this one!) I described the results of the first week of using diaper punishment on my daughters, Brianna and Heather! Now, two weeks ago, Heather was able to pull down her diaper and pull up panties, much to her enjoyment! However, Brianna had to wear hers for another week, which means accommodating clothes, wearing long skirts, etc, which is most certainly not her style!
Midway into her second week of diaper punishment, the sun rises on a beautiful morning, just for Brianna to come stomping downstairs early with (thankfully) a dry diaper.
She exclaims that she doesn’t have anything to wear! All her long skirts and loose pants are dirty, and all she has are skinny jeans, short-shorts, and short skirts! She’s already reworn most of everything else, so there really isn’t any other option.
She begs and pleads to wear panties, just for today, until I wash her clothes after school!
Of course, I tell her that she’ll just have to figure something out, because, this week especially, she is sentenced to diapers only!
Brianna makes that frustrated whiny sound that all girls make (Aaagg!). She falls silent for a moment, standing in her diaper and pajama shirt. Then, she exclaims, “This is so stupid! I shouldn’t have to wear this damn diaper!”
She clearly doesn’t know what she’s said, until her hands fly to her diapered bottom, her eyes opening wide. “No wait! No spanking, please! I didn’t mean it!”
Now, when it comes to curse words, all Mommy’s know it’s very important to flush them out of your daughters system as soon as possible. So, I sat down in her breakfast chair, put her over my knee, pulled down her diaper, and, much to her dismay, gave her a nice, long spanking. Her tears came quickly, and remained long after breakfast. It must have been about 10 minutes, because by the end my hand was sore and her bottom was a nice shade of scarlet!
I pulled her diaper up snugly before sitting her down to breakfast. I scolded her while she ate, as she shifted on her nice red bottom!
She went upstairs to go change for school, and I watched her go, rubbing her diaper. To me, this highlights how diapers really add to the effect of being spanked, and how it keeps the message going! I’m sure she’ll remember not to swear for many months to come!
When it’s time for school, Heather comes down, and Brianna follows, in nothing but a short skirt! It is just barely long enough to cover her diaper, but someone looking hard between her legs could easily see it. She goes to school without a word, and comes back with her bottom a little less pink.
No other big events happened, not even a bedwetting, surprisingly, until Friday, when Brianna joyfully came downstairs for the ceremonial diaper-removal. The instant it was off her bottom and in my hands, she raced to her room to put on some panties for the first time in two weeks!
This was last last Friday, of course. Since then, I’ve had to spank Heather once for rudeness and threaten Brianna with diapers when she came close to wetting the bed, as I caught her running to the bathroom in her pajamas in the morning.
With my free time during these days, I’ve realized that although both diaper and spankings are good punishments, I wouldn’t want there to be any confusion at what warrants them. This idea was only supported by Brianna coming up to me this morning, and asking, politely in her skirt, if a bedwetting would result in diapers AND a spanking.
Not wanting there to be any confusion, I began making a chart while the girls were at school! I think it perfectly outlines each offense and punishment, and I’ll be hanging it in my kitchen for my daughters to see. It will hopefully contribute to solving Brianna’s bedwetting problem, and I encourage other mothers to print this out and use it too!
Anyway, that’s all for now. Perhaps in my next post I’ll be outlining how to solve Brianna’s bedwetting problem much more efficiently, as well as my daughters reaction to the new punishment chart!

Subject: A First Few Days in Diapers

Author:
Ashley1017 (Pleased)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:00:36 09/03/21 Fri

Well, after the events of the last week, I am finally ready to report the results!
In my last blog post, you can read about how I discovered diaper humiliation as a punishment for my daughters. Check it out below! I’ve been logging the happenings on the Notes app of my phone, so I’ll just continue where I left off! My, how the events have unfolded!
Anyway, to continue from where I left off.
Monday night, my girls are fast asleep in their diapers, and I don’t hear a peep from them until Tuesday morning. They both come drowsily down the stairs, and I notice a nice bulge in the back of their pajama bottoms, and I checked both of them to make sure they were there. Sure enough, the diapers were still snug around their waist! I was surprised, because knowing my daughters I thought I may have to perform some pre-school spankings.
The hardest part was sending them off to school on the first day. Although they grumbled about this “dumb punishment”, they both found a way around it. Brianna wore jeans that hid the outline, and Heather took the skirt route. I sent them both off to school, and they came back without any comment. Before the evening, I changed (yes, changed- they need to know their not mature enough to change themselves) into new diapers.
On Tuesday night, I was peacefully sleeping until awoken by a child’s whisper. It was Brianna, tapping my shoulder, until I opened my eyes and asked her what was wrong. She didn’t answer at first, and just stared at me, which only increased my suspicion. Eventually, she said, with as much pride as she could “I.. wet my diaper.”. It was hard to decide what to do right then, but right now all my motherly instincts were kicking in, and I could only think of how uncomfortable it must be to try and sleep in a wet diaper. So, I got out of bed, got a fresh diaper, and changed her, before pulling her pants back up and sending her to bed with the promise of a spanking in the morning.
When Wednesday morning came, Brianna came downstairs first, and seemed a lot more meek than usual. Her pride must have gone down quite a bit when she had to wake mommy up for a change! I pulled down her diaper and gave her a quick spanking, not too hard because she had had the courage last night to come wake me up. In the middle of it, Heather storms in, telling me she’s just remembered she has PE, and there is no way she is changing in the locker room with a diaper. I was surprised, because they usually don’t want to see each other’s spankings, but I continued to spank Brianna’s bubble bottom while I told her that he diaper wasn’t a choice. Both girls stomped off to school, but I felt I already had an improvement in their behavior.
Come the end of school, Heather snarkily told me she had changed in the stall so no one would see, and Brianna went straight to her room. Both girls did their homework, and ate dinner in their diapers, before I gave them their nightly change before bed.
Thursday passed without much news, except both girls adapting to their life as diaper- wearers. The high- riding nature of the diaper caused them both to wear tops that didn’t show their belly button, much to my liking.

On Friday, the happiest of Heather’s greeted me, knowing she would get her diaper off by the end of the day. However, Brianna was much less jubilant. Her sentence had been extended from the original school week to two, after her little scene in the bathroom on Monday night. They both went to school wearing skirts, Brianna giving me a little sass out the door.
Soon, they both can trodding home, Heather coming in quickly and politely asking to be un-diapered. I told her she could go change herself, and she hurried on up the stairs, excited to return to panties!
Something about seeing her sister return to panties got to Brianna, and she watched her sister go up the stairs before stomping her foot, and my eyes widened. There it was! The classic sign that I was about to experience a original Brianna tantrum! She started with a low whine about “this whole diaper concept” and how she didn’t deserve it! I countered with how she very much did, as two nights ago a diaper saved her from wetting her bed for the fifth time in a month! She made a little growling sound, before throwing down her bag, and stamping her foot more. She whined more about wanting to get it off, and I flat out told her no, and she was on track to wear it for another week, and maybe more! She adjusted it in between her legs before stomping upstairs.
So, seems like the diaper idea has worked just as I would have liked! Heather is now much more polite, as evident by her table manners at dinner tonight. She clearly doesn’t want to be put in a diaper again! And Brianna, well, it seems she will learn a nice lesson from all of this! The effect is definitely more than spankings, so I can assure you that diapers will be well in stock at my house!
Speaking of which, this diaper punishment does seem to be working, but so far Brianna’s bedwetting problem has only gotten worse. It makes me wonder what steps I have to take, and with diapers in the house, it gives me some ideas! I’ll outline them in the next blog post.
Anyways, I’m quite happy with the diaper brand I used, since the girls don’t report ill- fitting or chafing, even with their bottoms being different shapes! Here’s the link to the brand I used: https://www.avacaremedical.com/tranquility-slimline-youth-disposable-brief-x-small-18-26
There are also here: https://www.northshorecare.com/incontinence-supplies/youth-diapers/youth-pull-ups/tranquility-premium-overnight-pull-ons
I’ve been thinking about posting pictures of my daughters, but I’ll keep thinking on it!

Subject: Diapers for the Daughters!

Author:
Ashley1017 (Satisfied)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:31:55 08/30/21 Mon

Today was such a coincidence!
This morning, I go to wake Brianna up for school, only to find a big wet stain on the front of her pajamas, and another on the sheets below her. She’s used to having an after-breakfast spanking when this happens, but when I told her we’d wait until after school, she had a little suspicious look on her face, but was happy to get out of her punishment. Heather was looking all smug, as she usually does when Brianna is on track for spanking. However, we both knew her report card was coming today, and her grades determined if she would be spanked alongside her.
As I outlined in my previous blog post (read that one first!) I had a new form of punishment for the girls, but I waited until they were both at school to think about it. Essentially, it involves spanking, and then diapering your daughters, and making them wear diapers for a day or even a couple days after the offense. I was partly excited, hoping this would solve both the bedwetting and the procrastination, but of course sad too, because no Mother enjoys punishing her daughters. However, they have to learn, and I hope I had discovered an effective method.
Although the punishment listed above was great, I decided to add an extra addition- making my daughters use the diapers, at least while at home, and being changed by me. Therefore, I needed a sturdy brand of diaper for teens that would serve function, and make them feel like they had been naughty. I had looked up a great brand of teen diapers that were made to be comfortable and durable. I found them here: https://www.avacaremedical.com/tranquility-slimline-youth-disposable-brief-x-small-18-26. I also found this brand of baby diapers, which makes sizes that can fit teens: https://www.avacaremedical.com/curity-ultra-fits-baby-diapers I checked online for nearby stores, and it turns out Target sometimes has them in stock. I took my bags (we all know the struggle of forgetting your reusable bags!) and drove to Target. Sure enough, near the makeup were all different sizes of diapers. I was surprised by the variety, especially for such an old age for diapers, and the cashier told me they only stock them every month or so. I promptly bought a 100 pack, and brought them home, to await the arrival of my daughters.
Speaking of which, I put the links above in case you want to try this technique on your child, because it seems like a great idea! Read the results of my daughters, and see what your opinion is.
Anyway, I wait until both Brianna and Heather are home. Heather stiffly hands me her report card, and I tell her and Brianna to go do their homework.
I look Heather’s report card over, and see 4 C’s, 3 D’s, and to my surprise, and F! Although this wasn’t the final grade for the year, this only reinforced my decision to add this new punishment to my daughters list.
Although I didn’t expect Brianna to have to receive the same punishment on the same day.
I knew un-needed protest would arise if I put their diapers on together, as they already the complain about seeing each other’s genitals during a spanking. I decided I would spank them in the same room, and then take them one by one to be diapered.
Once they were all done with their homework (and I made sure of that by helping Heather with it) I told them both to meet me in the living room. I waited in the usual chair, their pink plastic bathroom hairbrush in hand.
I’ve noticed there is always a lively debate on who gets spanked first, until I intervene. This happened two weeks ago, when they had to both be spanked when I found out about a sleepover stay-up until 12 o’clock at night! Anyway, I selected Heather, who slinked over my knee.
After pulling down her skirt, the noise of plastic-smacking-skin filled the air. Her bottom isn’t quite bubble- shaped like Brianna’s, but it’s still satisfying to smack. She’s the type to make little short gasps with each spank, that slowly devolve into whines as her bottom gets redder. I scolded her for her bad grades, but that’s never worked before, clearly. I waited until her grip on my knee was rigid, and her bottom was a nice shade of red, before letting her off my knee. I tell her to stand in the corner, and she does so reluctantly, leaving her skirt behind.
Next up is Brianna. She’s a little more sassy, and it gives me much pleasure to take her pride away with a couple smacks of the hairbrush. Each spank sends a jiggle. Contrary to her sister, Brianna let’s out one long cry, and I spank her well before giving her bottom and rub and telling her she can get up.
Anyway, now I have both my daughters looking at me, ready to be dismissed, and although it hurts my heart I tell them we’re not quite done. I have them sit down (despite their protests, “but you just spanked us!”) and first reprimand them for bedwetting and bad grades. This makes their heads hang low, but the instant I tell them I’ll be putting them in diapers for a week, their heads go right back up again.
Now, I could describe the whole story about how I got them to calm down enough to come upstairs and wait in their rooms, but let’s just say it involved some extra spankings and the threat of the belt. Eventually, I manage to drag them both, protesting, upstairs, and put Brianna in her room before entering Heather’s with her.
I already have the Tranquility Slimline diaper on her bed, and as I lead her to it, she has a sort of blank expression on her face. She lays down, and I unfold the diaper, wrapping it around her. It gives me flashbacks to when they were toddlers, but it has a much more serious tone now!
I notice the Tranquility Slimlines ride really high on the waist, and go above the belly button, but this keeps them snug and secure. Heather looks at me while I put it on her, and as I exit to go to Brianna, she gets up and studies herself in the mirror, her cheeks all red with embarrassment!
A scene awaits me in Brianna’s room. She’s locked herself in her bathroom, shouting that there is no way she is going to wear diapers like a baby! Even after all the work I did to get her in her room, she thinks she’s found a way out! Slowly, I count down from three, then extend her diaper sentence to one and a half weeks. The instant I say two weeks, the door opens, and Brianna steps out, begging. I have to drag her over to her bed, and put her diaper on while she’s in tears! I know this will help in the long run, but in the meantime, I do feel bad for her. Look on the bright side, I say, you won’t be wetting the bed anymore!
Anyway, I sent the girls straight to bed after that. They seemed very uncomfortable in their diapers, and Heather even came up trying to barter with me, telling me she’ll give me all her savings to get out of it! They both look cute, as the diaper makes their bottom bulge. In the end, I decided to take away the part about them actually using the diapers- this seemed like enough.
After a little while, I checked on the girls, finding them fast asleep. All in all, this punishment seems to have worked! Although, we’ll have to see how the first couple of days goes, and I’ll be writing about it here!
Again, if you want to get diapers for your daughter or daughters, you can order them online here, as I don’t think they have them anywhere else! https://www.avacaremedical.com/tranquility-slimline-youth-disposable-brief-x-small-18-26

Subject: Guide 1: How I introduced my daughters to spanking

Author:
Ashley1017
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:00:46 06/29/21 Tue

Here is my own story on how I introduced my daughters to spanking, and give advice on how to do it smoothly!
Now, I know many Mother’s first spanking is given out of anger in the moment. What I mean to say, is your daughter will give sass you’ve never seen before, and your temper will cause you to pull down their pants and spank them!
This is NOT how you want to introduce your daughter to spanking!
The best way is to take them into a room and tell them what the new punishment will be for misbehavior, which I will explain in a moment.
For Mother’s who have already spanked their daughters through the method I described, you can still follow this guide to make sure you set things on the right path!
Now, the first step is preparation. In a open space, like the living room or your bedroom, prepare a place for your girl or girls to sit. Their bottoms will start to tingle once they start thinking about being spanked, so best to choose something soft!
Secondly, prepare your words. It’s better to know what you’re going to say- maybe even create a slideshow with pictures, and if you have a paddle or other tool and plan on using it, have that nearby.
Finally, invite your daughters in and present! It’s best if they think they’re in trouble, because then they’ll be most willing to listen.
I remember introducing my daughters to spanking. Brianna was just a tween, and Heather almost a teen. Both were acting like “tough girls” as I described how they would bend over my lap, and Heather even had no problem with bending over my lap as an example. They both left nonchalantly, but both seemed to be readjusting their panties!
Nonetheless, when it came time for Brianna’s first spanking a week later, she started begging and promising the world if I wouldn’t expose her bare bottom! 😂 I love my girls but I definitely think that spanking their bottoms has helped them become better girls. Anyway, more posts coming soon!

Subject: First Post- a message to new members

Author:
Ashley1017 (Happy)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:57:02 06/29/21 Tue

Here’s the very first post on this forum!
I’ve created this as a place for Mothers like me who have tweens and teen daughters who they spank. I’ve found that many sometimes get judged for how I discipline my daughters, Brianna and Heather, and I’ve wanted a safe place to blog and tell stories.
Here it is!
If you’re a new Mother who’s considering spanking, or a veteran spanker or anywhere in between, your welcome to ask questions, blog, or tell stories freely here! I’m sure we can all learn quite a bit from eachother.

Login ] Create Account Not required to post.
Post a new public message:
Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

A message from the creator: I’ve created this as a place for Mothers like me who have tweens and teen daughters who they spank. I’ve found that many sometimes get judged for how I discipline my daughters, Brianna and Heather, and I’ve wanted a safe place to blog and tell stories. Here it is! If you’re a new Mother who’s considering spanking, or a veteran spanker or anywhere in between, your welcome to ask questions, blog, or tell stories freely here! I’m sure we can all learn quite a bit from each-other. Disclaimer: Any and all stories or accounts posted here are fictional. Any similarities to actual events are merely conincidental. I do not actually diaper my daughters.
[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.