VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Saturday, November 26, 04:55:36amLogin ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234 ]
Subject: Re: NU To Ireland

Author:
Buffalo Super Fan
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: Tuesday, June 21, 10:43:48pm
Author Host/IP: pool-72-88-112-146.bflony.east.verizon.net/72.88.112.146
In reply to: NUSuperfan 's message, "NU To Ireland" on Wednesday, April 27, 08:57:06pm

I don’t get the Niagara Purple Eagles basketball trip to Ireland. Canisius Golden Griffins basketball use to have trips like this too. I get the educational part of it. But the money resources for a trip like this like with Canisius basketball could be spent on more productive things like facilities to actually improve the Niagara Purple Eagles. Again trips like this are luxuries for programs like Notre Dame and Duke.

Niagara like Canisius needs to improve there facilities and more importantly get there basketball games on television locally so more of Western New York sports fans know Niagara and Canisius exist in Division I basketball today. That is the number one reason why Canisius and Niagara basketball never made it big in Western New York. It is madness to not be on local television out of site out of mind. I would spend every last dollar I had if I was Niagara and Canisius to get all my basketball games on television locally. Again you need generations of Western New York children to have schools like Canisius and Niagara basketball games on television. Then eventually more local student athletes will want to potentially play at Niagara and Canisius. A kid in Los Angeles sees USC and UCLA football and basketball locally on television that needs to change or both Western New York schools or both should forget Division I basketball Ireland is a waste of money use all the money to get Niagara Purple Eagles basketball games on local television in my opinion. Go Purple Eagles! Let’s Go Buffalo

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> Subject: Re: NU To Ireland

Author:
Maldez
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, June 22, 07:49:26pm
Author Host/IP: cpe-24-59-42-147.twcny.res.rr.com/24.59.42.147

I agree Niagara and Canisius should get their games aired on local TV...they had that back in the old Empire Sports days but those days are long gone.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

Login ] Create Account Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

* Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.