VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Saturday, November 26, 05:04:22amLogin ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234 ]
Subject: Re: Stock Market Tanking !

Author:
Phillyeagle
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: Friday, September 23, 05:46:53pm
Author Host/IP: c-71-225-97-40.hsd1.pa.comcast.net/71.225.97.40
In reply to: Maldez 's message, "Re: Stock Market Tanking !" on Friday, September 23, 03:11:30pm

I have to agree with Supe. This could be a long bad ride. Most folks do not remember the depressed markets of the 7Os and only remember the recent slides with their fast recoveries. The Fed was too late to the party to stop the madness of stagflation and the Dems just kept on giving money away. The so called Inflation Recovery Act may be the most misnamed bill in the history of government programs.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> [> Subject: Re: Stock Market Tanking !

Author:
Maldez
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, September 23, 05:48:46pm
Author Host/IP: cpe-24-59-42-147.twcny.res.rr.com/24.59.42.147

The market giveth, and the market taketh away.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> [> Subject: Re: Stock Market Tanking !

Author:
ButNotForNo Reason
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, September 23, 06:13:44pm
Author Host/IP: 71-214-4-212.orlf.qwest.net/71.214.4.212

Have to agree with Phillyeagle. It's not like the market is an independent entity. I'm not a Republican, I'm a Fiscal and Constitutional Conservative. However, when the Republicans were in charge from 2016-20, my market portfolio was incredible. The Dems took over in 2020, and with all the NEGATIVE things that have taken place unser their regime my portfolio has shrunk. Thank goodness I'm diversified enough to more than withstand this incompetence and corruption; however, many good people are not. Many retirees will have to go back to work, and have gone back to the labor market just to survive, as their retirement funds have dissolved.

Thank GOD the midterm elections are just around the corner. If the Dems win, the USA is toast. The Dems will continue to spend and give away money, turnover the Supreme Court, make DC and Puerto Rico states, continue with the Green New Deal, and ban fracking and oil/natural gas production in this country.
Taxes are going up, 87,000 IRS agents will be armed, as will be most Federal agencies. Guns will be banned. Cash will totally disappear. More people will be on welfare and food stamps. The military will continue to be further WOKE and mitigated. Freedom of speech will continue to be diminished and WOKE. Crime will continue to flourish. Only Republicans will be impeached and imprisoned, while the rich and elite won't be touched for their transgressions. Abortiions on demand will be the rule not the exception. Your children, grandchildren and great grandchildren will suffer under this oppressive regime for many decades to come. This is it in November ! Live Free or be controlled.

In short, "Animal Farm", "1984" and "Fahrenheit" will come true.

[> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Stock Market Tanking !

Author:
Maldez
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, September 23, 09:18:30pm
Author Host/IP: cpe-24-59-42-147.twcny.res.rr.com/24.59.42.147

I'll say this for you, Soup...you know exactly what you believe and aren't afraid to shout it to the world. As for me, I think you're overstating just how evil and powerful those villainous Democrats are. The US is the greatest country in the world and no political party in power is going to ruin it up.

Login ] Create Account Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

* Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.