VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: [1]23456789 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 13:56
Author: keith - 29 May 2001
Subject: Re: Q and A with Shibendu Lahiri
In reply to: ketch - 29 May 2001 's message, "Re: Q and A with Shibendu Lahiri" on 13:54

Again, kashi in his usual habit of defensiveness, immaturity and love of quoting OTHER long dead men has failed to keep his eyes open long enough, his hands not balled into fists long enough, to see the simple message in Shibendu's talk. He is not an intelligent man, let alone to speak of his blatant childishness. AND NO, to all of his disciples, lack of intelligence is NO sign of humility or a great yogi in any way whatsoever. A moron is a moron is a moron is a moron is a moron is a moron, everyday. Ramakrishna was brilliant, just uneducated,......don't even think about it!

Shibendu's is a message of personal perception, so that when or if I see anything, that it is a real spiritual experience and not something that my mind has been imagining and expecting due to reading the experiences of others, or having them shoved into every hole in my body by people like KASHI.

If anyone reading these posts thinks that the "spiritual path" is linear or predictable, then they are naive. Those who feel irritated in some way by what is being said about kashi on this board should carefully observe him for a period of some time and keep a sharp lookout for GENUINE comunication from or with him. The only genuine, sincere communication comes from kashi when he is speaking lowly of other teachers or when he gets insulted and goes into one of his hundreds of little temper tantrums. This is when he is acting spontaneously, naturally, not contriving or acting. Watch for yourself and you will see that any talk of the Kriyas or anything spiritual will come from his handy book of quotes that he has been tirelessly parroting for the two years that I have known him, and longer for those who have know him longer. He CANNOT put those quotes down and speak as a human being from where he personally is at.

In the "paravastha of Kriya" there is no thinking, no debate, no "sacred Kutastha" either. Kashi will agree with this, but he doesn't have even enough peace of mind to read Shibendu's messages calmly and see the point. Anyone is welcome to observe this by going to his "club" and seeing his childish, HURRIED response to Shibendu's liberating message. Go look, then come back and see that all little kashi is doing is pouting like a little child,"Shibendu said that there is no Kutastha! But Lahiria Mahasaya said that it is real......I'm telling mom!" When anyone with one eighth of a brain would have easily seen, very quickly, very very very very very VERY EASILY, KASHI, that he was just encouraging us to shed our fantasies and expectations in order to let OUR own perceptions arise, and to make OUR OWN spiritual progress, with our own karma and experiences.

You emotional/ sentimental needy bow downers to kashi fail to see the nasty subtlety to his way of continuously arguing with others by using quotes like he is doing on his own club right now. Mike's message went up here and immediately the mighty kashi does not put up a reply here, but instead puts up a supposedly conflicting quote by Shibendu's grandfather, who has more clout in Kriya, definitely. This went up on his own board, for his good little sheep to read, be impressed by and subtly begin to lose esteem for Shibendu, or whoever the enemy of the moment is. Kashi fails to aim his quote directly back at Shibendu, so his mindless followers can still lie to themselves about his nasty, irritable,pathetic, egocentric, admiration and adulation addicted nature.

Kashi is a JOKE. If it is not obvious to you then so be it. I have no pity for you, nor him. Kashi mouths words about karma. If he really believes in the redundant crap that he spews at everybody else constantly, then he should be very fearful of the conditions he is creating by PLAYING (yes PLAYING, which is what children like himself do)GURU to innocent, good hearted people.

I too was initially fooled by kashi's POINTLESS mimicking of an "eastern" manner and supposed respect for the Kriya science(unless the point is ego gratification, impressing others in order to feel better about one's self).

I personally was the impetus for Kashi's biggest temper tantrum yet, the incident that made it al perfectly clear to a lot of us what he was really like. Before I had accidentally offended kashi he was taking the dust from my feet 10,000 times, seriously, every time I spoke to him(he never did it, only typed it again , and again, and again, much like he does with a lot of other things). But as soon as the great even minded yogi felt insulted, I was told that I was but a mere boy to him, and told other reasons why I SHOULD respect him, even more than Shibendu specifically.
He is a great, dedicated, tireless yogi, but he is never offline for more than a few hours, has a family and full time job? Well he definitely spends TONS of time online or writing emails, this we can verify. We believe that he has a family. What we cannot judge is whether God gives kashi an extra 8 hours a day to do his thousands of Kriyas he preaches for others.

This work on the self, no matter what shape or form, yoga or meditation, requires strength and integrity, perseverance and bravery. There is no spiritual study needed. This is not a degree course where one needs to know who said what about what, when and where.

Kashi knows a lot about beliefs and expectations, imagination and fantasy mongering. If this is interesting to you then strike up and email friendship with Kashi, he will keep you entertained. If you want to look into what yoga/ meditation/life is really about, go just about anywhere else in the world BUT kashi.

Kashi is not a guru in ANY FREAKING WAY WHATSOEVER. If you are a disciple of Kashi and I am irritating you, then good. Rise up, stand on your own two feet, open your eyes and see the situation. Poor Vishal is just too young for this stuf, I fear, nothing will get through to him, since kashi got there first (fresh meat). But the rest of you, if there are indeed any, should really think like adults and look at the situation.

May spiritual abuse and brainwashing be outlawed,

keith (007, that's right,old school...Mikeji!)

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

• Re: Q and A with Shibendu Lahiri -- Rishi - 29 May 2001, 13:57
  • Re: Q and A with Shibendu Lahiri -- ketch - 30 May 2001, 13:58
  • Re: Q and A with Shibendu Lahiri -- Mike - 30 May 2001, 14:01

Post a message:
    This forum requires an account to post.
    [ Create Account ]
    [ Login ]
    [ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT+0
    VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
    Before posting please read our privacy policy.
    VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
    Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.