VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: [1]23456789 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 14:01
Author: Mike - 30 May 2001
Subject: Re: Q and A with Shibendu Lahiri
In reply to: Rishi - 29 May 2001 's message, "Re: Q and A with Shibendu Lahiri" on 13:57

Lets see, you start off with "dear friend" and then launch into an insult of Shibenduji. The "dear friend" part I recognise from a certain few people that copy the mannerisms of a guru from another board.

If you had not been passive/agressive in your post, if you would have been a bit more honest, I could have told you about the period of time that Shibenduji spent with Krishnamurti, and how he admired his honesty about what Gurus are and are not. I could have also mentioned his experience with Muktananda, and what he found there.

Shibenduji is not a "kriya is the only way" type person. When he was younger he visited many teachers and found that there were in fact some whom had experienced No Mind. He was even very impressed with Osho, before his American phase.

I know that you are not at all interested in Shibenduji or his teachings and that you only posted your message to insult him.

I would appreciate it if you could act more honestly in the future. Otherwise I am not interested in any type of dialogue with you in your present frame of mind.

Mike Carris

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

Post a message:
This forum requires an account to post.
[ Create Account ]
[ Login ]
[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT+0
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.