VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123456789 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 11:49
Author: Anonymous - 23 Nov 2001
Subject: Re: Solar Logos Meditation vs Kriya Yoga Meditation
In reply to: Andre - 23 Nov 2001 's message, "Re: Solar Logos Meditation vs Kriya Yoga Meditation" on 11:48

Thanks for your reply Andre. You seem like a sincere and intellegent person, but I have to disagree with you.

My purpose is not to hurt you nor discredit anyone, but these stories seem to be distortions.

I can only say that I am aware of Kirpal Singhs teachings on the subject of UFOs and such experiences. Kirpal is known to have stated that these types of UFO experiences are experiences that are not real but illusions brought about by certain astral entities. Kirpal Singhs' son and spiritual successor, Darshan Singh told a group of us in 1977, while in Delhi, that in the entire universe there is no other planet besides earth where life exists. These two instances are in direct contradiction to Norms claims about Kirpal Singh. I have to think that Kirpals son, and spiritual successor was more aware of his fathers thoughts on the subject than was Norm.

Even if we are to say that what Kirpal Singh says is not correct and Norm is right about his UFO experiences, we have to acknowledge that Norm is wrong about his ideas of who Kirpal Singh is.

Saying, "Just because Kirpal did not mention it in his teachings, does not mean that it is not true", does not hold up in this case, because there are contradicting statements, by Kirpal.

I doubt Norms story due, not only to the above, that is- that a Sant, that he claims is a builder and space traveler, himself claims such stories are not true but are astral illusions, but from my own experiences as well. It only seems real!

With kind regards.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Post a message:
This forum requires an account to post.
[ Create Account ]
[ Login ]
[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT+0
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.