VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12[3]456789 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 11:00
Author: knonymous - 28 March 2002
Subject: Re: Shibendu's Kriya
In reply to: Anonymous - 28 March 2002 's message, "Shibendu's Kriya" on 10:58

Who to believe? It's the simple matter that you don't realize that you are making a choice of who to believe.

"Only Shailendra Sharma taught it to my satisfaction."

Great. His satisfaction has nothing to do with knowledge of how the Kriyas are supposed to be taught.

"Shailendra Ji told me that there are certain things that are not in the notebook which the kriya guru is expected to know."

Again, to belive or not? Just words, you are believing them because they are against Shibendu and that's what you are looking for.

When I demonstrated the kriyas I had learned from Shibendu Lahiri to Shailendra Ji, he pointed out major errors in all of the 1st kriyas and the higher kriyas.

Shailendra says his Kriyas are right and Shibendu's are wrong. Ron chooses to believe Shailendra. There is no proof, only belief.

"So after spending five years studying kriya with Shibendu Lahiri, I find myself at square one, relearning the correct way to do kriya."

How does he know that this is the correct way now? Belief, a matter of faith, nothing more, no matter how you look at it.

Also from the mentioned site:

"I did notice that there is a powerful radiation of energy from him and from his home. A few of his disciples were surprised that a westerner like myself could feel the energy radiating from his home."

Oh, how spritually quaint!? :^) What a powerfully spiritual westerner!

"I was setting about four feet from Shailendra Ji when several of his disciples who were about to leave approached him to touch his feet. As they touched his feet, I felt a wave of energy flowing from him to them, some of it came my way since I was sitting only about two feet from some of the departing disciples. The whole time this was going on Shailendra ji was carrying on a conversation with the departing disciples and others in the room as if nothing special was happening. Several years ago, in one of my metaphysical books, I had read that blessings automatically flow from beings of higher consciousness to lower consciousness whenever you touch them or meditate on them. This was the first time that I had observed a live demonstration of this law of energy.
Shailendra Ji enabled me to see the aura around his head by, to use his words, by turning on a switch in my head. He has a very bright white halo around his head similar to the paintings of saints that I have seen. The brightness of his halo was like that of a halogen lamp."

"Shailendra Ji showed me a photo album which contained pictures of himself when he first began practicing kriya as well as later stages to the present. What impressed me was that you could see the transformation that had taken place in him from his early days. His energy is completely different from when he started. In fact, not only his consciousness changed dramatically, but also his body changed too. "

New Age anyone?

This person wasn't the smartest anti-Shibendu source to bring in on this case, to say the least.

All techniques are created to be transcended. Shibendu urges that transcending. That's different in the popular Kriya market.

knonymous

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

Post a message:
This forum requires an account to post.
[ Create Account ]
[ Login ]
[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT+0
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.