VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123456[7]89 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 19:43
Author: Anonymous-29Nov01
Subject: Re: Or....
In reply to: ketch - 28Nov01 's message, "Re: Or...." on 19:40

All of my posts against SRF here have been in response to attacks against Ananda by a certain SRF representative (dockter nojdw). Even new threads I've begun have always been after posts by SRF members touting their path as the only way, and Ananda as the way to hell.

My post about the bickering, also, was defending Kashi. Read again, and you'll notice I didn't accuse anyone of bickering. I only noted that there is alot of that going on here, and that Kashi seems to have found the solution.

I also got a chuckle from reading your post essentially saying that the break is over, and people can start fighting here again about Ananda and SRF. A chuckle for a few reasons:
-after 9/11 most people are finding time to find unity
-the holiday season has begun, and most people are trying to spread cheer and good will
-and finally, I noted that the only person to end the break and start the mudslinging again was a certain SRF representative

From a Christmas message written by Paramhansa Yogananda in 1947, while Europe was still trying to recover from war:

"May the skirmishing groups of nations who still believe in righting wrongs by war, bury their rifles beneath the Christmas tree of omnipresent Christ Consciousness and brotherly love. May all dissenting group in Europe, China, India, and other parts of Asia, write Season's Greetings saturated with their hearts' sincerity: "I bow to the divineóbrother in you," and decorate the Christmas tree with real peace, while celebrating the birth of the new bond of brotherhood in Christ.

"And let us this Christmas waste no money on the bestowal of perishable, selfish, personal, material presents, but let us give the imperishable gifts of our sympathy and financial aid to some of the starving millions of Europe and India. Feed the hungry baby Christ suffering in the famished children of the world.

"The Christ in me bows to the Christ in you."

Paramhansa Yogananda
December 1947

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

Post a message:
This forum requires an account to post.
[ Create Account ]
[ Login ]
[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT+0
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.