VoyForums

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123456[7]89 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 12:28
Author: Jo - 6 Dec 2001
Subject: To Ketch re Paulsen

Well, Ketch,
Hendrik seems as incorrigible as ever, and you, except perhaps by you relative silence, are not showing much of a conciliatory vibe, either. I read so many posts on boards like this where people are just arguing about things and wasting each other's time that could be spent actually trying to help each other in positive ways to attain God Realization. I did not want to get into another one of those spats, so I thought I would try the somewhat humorous approach to try to get you and Hendrik to relax a little in your campaign against Norman Paulsen. It doesn't seem to be working. For some reason you have decided that part of your mission in life is to discredit Paulsen. It just seems like such an incongruency for someone who is supposedly on a spiritual path leading to illumination and the realization of God's love for all His/Her/Its sons and daughters.
Why would someone who has practiced what Paulsen teaches, and found it to be true, want to share it with others, Hendrik asks? I thought this board was intended to be a place to share inspiration about what works for people in attaining illumination. I suppose you would prefer not to know that any path works that, to your mind, seems at all different from your own. Well, there are many others I know like myself who can verify the truth of what Paulsen is and is teaching. So, it is a little bothersome at times to see you and Hendrik throw up the same garbage over and over about Paulsen every time his name is mentioned, misleading people terribly by your strong statements that Paulsen is a liar.
I can only humbly submit that based upon my own personal experience with him, and the personal experience of others that I know, anyone who follows the teachings that Divine Spirit is trying to disseminate through Norman can attain God realization in this life. That is something that virtue requires be shared with others, no matter how much you may not like it. All your statements that Paulsen is a liar cannot change by one iota the truth of what he has to offer those that can receive it. We all reap what we sow, creating karma for ourselves by our every thought, word and deed, so I can only suggest, once again, that you seriously reconsider the results for your own growth of continuing to be so vehemently opposed to someone with whom you really have no personal experience or knowledge whatsoever.
Maybe there is no solution. You two will continue to descredit someone you do not even know and people like me will make small efforts here and there to let people know the truth ... and so it goes. The Light will ultimately prevail. May we all perceive how we can best help it to do so ... not for our sake alone, but for the sake of others, as well.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

Post a message:
This forum requires an account to post.
[ Create Account ]
[ Login ]
[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT+0
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.