VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234567[8]9 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 11:54
Author: Bill - 28 Sep 2001
Subject: Re: Satsanga notes 21 Jun 1979
In reply to: Thomas Mark - 27 Sep 2001 's message, "Satsanga notes 21 Jun 1979" on 11:53

Thomas,

Thank you very much for posting those teachings. I read your post suggesting that if one has the opportunity to go to sat-sang at one of the temple's maybe he/she could summarize the questions and answers for the benefit of those who don't have access to the temples and the insight of the monastics.

I didn't really think that it could be done as you laid out in your original post. But you've shown me that, as usual, I limited myself by self-doubt. I do live near a temple and will try to provide the q and a as a service to my fellow brothers/sisters of the kriya path. You've shown the way.

By the way, those teachings of Anandamoy's really hit home with me. Self-doubt is truly Satan's (Maya's) greatest tool. Like he said we just have to pass through the worst periods of our karma. Someday, it appears from his comments, we will advance to the point where those negative emotional states will permanently be behind us.

Again thank you for the Light you've provided. If you have more please post it. I especially like the format you've used, short and to the point.

Best wishes,
Bill

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

Post a message:
This forum requires an account to post.
[ Create Account ]
[ Login ]
[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT+0
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.