VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678[9] ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 10:44
Author: anonymous - 10 Jun 2001
Subject: no subject

I'm not looking to turn this into a kashi bashing but I came across a post he made a long while back and was curious if any of you knew what organization and what "Guru" he is referring to in this post....

>Do you know anything about ANY of these big babas that you preach about so often<

"Yes, before I had met my Master I was in a "Big baba" organisation. I studied Kriya there for years. I had been a "higher up" and I held a very high position in that organisation and was teaching Kriya. I became a big baba and would preach to large crowds and groups. This is the Big Baba (me) which i refer to all the time and "preach about".
Eventually, I longed to have true experience rather than book knowledge. After much heartache and being "jerked around" by the "Divine and Hallowed" Master of that place (the "big Big Baba")and all his "donations" and ththes and such---oh yes---and the adoring women)I left there. You see, with these "babas' and their adoring disciples no wrong can be done because they are "divine". NO matter what wrong thing they do "it is to teach us something". "Guruji knows best". When I left I received much hate mail---tons of it---from the followers of the Guru (The "big big baba") for leaving the "Guru" and for leaving "God's Work". In complete dispair I went to the mountains to pursue my kriya for a long long long time for many hours daily. There I held a full time job and practiced Kriya 10 hours daily until I could no longer tell day from night or even walk a straight line. Many illnesses came over this body and many experiences came.
It was that which led me to the house of my Master. There I continued practice in this way under his guidance.
These are things which I wish to never discuss ever again.
You know, it really is better to leave this place now. It feels like the big baba place now."

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

Post a message:
This forum requires an account to post.
[ Create Account ]
[ Login ]
[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT+0
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.