Thursday, April 10, 2014 – VoyForums News: 'Heartbleed' vulnerability in OpenSSL
VoyForums
GIVE FREE FOOD
www.TheHungerSite.com
Protect Habitat for Free
www.TheRainforestSite.com
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1 ]
Subject: James Clark A Tribute To Elvis performance

Author:
posted by Webmaster
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 19:44:21 07/21/03 Mon

My name is Dennis Alstrand. I play keyboards (and web design) for James Clark's A Tribute to Elvis.

James does an incredible impersonation of Elvis. Once a year, he puts on a special concert at the Naperdak Hall in San Jose, California, and he is doing it again this August 23rd. My wife and I will be coming all the way from Hawaii to help put this event on. It's always nothing less than spectacular. To be honest with you, when I'm involved playing keyboards for his show, I sometimes forget he's not the real deal. He is really that good.

Please see our website for more information: http://www.jgcproductions.com

We would be honored if you, and other members of your fan club, would join us for this special night. I promise you, you will not be disappointed.

I look forward to seeing you and your fellow fan club members there. If you have any questions, you can either email me, or contact James directly at the number on our website

Dennis

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

* Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2012 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.