VoyForums

Friday, October 24, 08:23:59amVoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345 ]
Subject: I want to be aknowlaged as a Sissy Fag

Author:
Sissy Krystal
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: Sunday, November 22, 09:16:27am

These are Truthfull addmissions from me admitting to the Fact that I am a Sissy Transvestite. I adore wearing Real Babies Diapers like Huggies Pampers and Luv's that have been peed in by real Babies and are very!!! sopping wet with pee.

I began my Sissyness at 3 years old. Growing up in So. Ca. and most all of my childhood was filled with being caught by friends and other neighborhood kids or Adults. If I wasn't wearing a Girls very Sissy Party Dress then I would be caught wearing a Girl's cute Bikini bathing suit and on many occations just wearing my Bra and Panties. Yes they laughed there asses off at me and spread all kinds of Gossip about me Reed Barrow the Sissy Girl Faggot. Little did they know I just adored being seen and caught dressed like a little Sissy Girl and still do today.

One day before the school bell rang when I was in the seventh grade I was stoped and grabed in the school playground by a few Girls and Boys. Oh yes they got lucky, that was one of those days that I was wearing one of my Pretty Pink Training Bra's and Barbie Panties under my regular school clothes. So when thay grabed me and were laughing at me for being a Sissy, they pulled my pants down to my ankles, and then besides showing all the kids my panties they lifted my shirt to show my Bra too, that caused them to really start laughing at me wearing my Pretty white Bra and panties. To make things worse I was also wearing a Girls used Maxi Pad and you could see the blood stained String from a used Tampon that I had inserted too. The next day in most of my classes I had girls passing me these little paper sacks from the Girls restrooms filled with very heavily used Tampons and Maxi-Pads,and notes telling me not to worry Reed honey we'll make sure you are always on your period.

Now quite a few other kids showed up, and a nieghbor Girl ( Cindy ) who live a few houses down from me who must of planned this whole thing pulled a sopping wet peed in baby's Diaper out of a plastic bag. Then a few of the other Girls and Boys forced me to the ground. Cindy and her friends pulled my pants and panties off and Diaperd me with the soaking wet pissy Pampers and some Gerber Plastic baby panties and then told me to pull my pants back up and then she yeld at me Get up Sissy Baby. All the kids who were crowded around watching were on the ground laughing at seeing me placed in those pissy diapers, I thought they would die from laughing so hard. Cindy lived 3 doors down from me and always teased me about being a Sissy Transvestite, I know she had seen me many times wearing my Girls 2 piece Bikini bathing suit in the summer. Her Mom and my Mom were friends so I guess at 13 years old Cindy must have heard the news from her mother that I still wore diapers and plastic panties every night and many times during the day. I always wanted to wear pretty dresses to school, but knew my parents would never alow it. My mom only bought me my own Bra's and Panties so I would stop taking my sister's.

My pants were all ready getting wet from my Pissy Babies Diaper that I was wearing, and theres no way you could miss the Crackeling sound of my Plastic panties when I walked or the smell of a babies pissy diaper. I was so embarrassed and humiliated by all this that I was afraid to go into the boys restroom and change or to ask one of the Girl's to change my Diaper. I never got my Barbi Panties back,but heard they got past around to every kid in school.

So I sat thru my classes all day wearing my new peed in baby's diaper, I was teased and laughed at for 3 years of Junior high school, and from that day on I was humiliated and babied every waking second at that school and in my neighborhood. At school I would find a new peed in baby's Diaper that was sopping wet and every now and then used Maxi-pads and used Tampons in my locker with notes stating that if I don't wear these today at School they will beat the hell out of me. I had to wear them I was only 13 years old and I was a Sissy and scared of them, and I really like wearing them.

After the first couple of weeks in 7th Grade of wearing peed in Baby diapers and having my Period at school ,I finally realized that I just adored wearing sopping wet diapers and fell in love with being known as a pissy diaper wearing Sissy Transvestite. I looked forward to going to school and putting on the sopping wet peed baby diapers and plastic panties and being on my Period like real Girls and being laughed at and teased for being the little Sissy Girl I truely was and still am today.

http://sissytransvestite.thumblogger.com/

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
Re: I want to be aknowlaged as a Sissy FagSissy KrystalThursday, November 26, 02:26:00pm
Mephisto niro allrounderVaughn (Mephisto niro allrounder)Monday, March 15, 03:21:30am
Re: I want to be aknowlaged as a Sissy FagSissylisa (Very sad)Wednesday, August 31, 03:28:53pm
Re: I want to be aknowlaged as a Sissy Fag Sissy Reed Barrow (Barrow)Wednesday, November 09, 06:32:42am
Re: I want to be aknowlaged as a Sissy Fagpanty princess (i love to wear pretty panties and masturbate)Wednesday, October 17, 03:58:06am
all transgenderCUNT (GRRRRRRR)Friday, January 04, 08:42:29pm

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2012 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.