VoyForums
GIVE FREE FOOD
www.TheHungerSite.com
Protect Habitat for Free
www.TheRainforestSite.com
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

Tuesday, July 29, 03:42:17amVoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345 ]
Subject: teen girls in diapers and plastic pants

Author:
don (happy)
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: Wednesday, July 20, 06:29:48am

i got to liking girls in diapers and plastic pants back in the 60s and 70s.there was a catholic church near where i lived and in the church the furnace and maintainence room bordered on the bridal dressing room so one of my buddies punctured peep holes thru the wall and me and my buddies would go in to the room on confirmation sunday and watch the teen girls getiing into their required outfits.they all had to wear a cloth diaper,plastic pants,under shirt and white tights under their poofy white dresses.we would get very aroused watching their moms pinning the diaper on them then they would pull the plastic pants up their legs,then put on their tights and under shirt.we considered ourselves lucky that we got to see the girls in their diapers and plastic pants and no one else did except their moms!

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
Re: teen girls in diapers and plastic pantsallan (happy)Tuesday, September 13, 07:26:28am
Re: teen girls in diapers and plastic pantsapril (mad)Tuesday, September 27, 08:15:36pm
Re: teen girls in diapers and plastic pantsmandi (angry)Saturday, November 12, 07:16:45am
Re: teen girls in diapers and plastic pantsdanny (happy)Wednesday, February 08, 07:06:15am
Re: teen girls in diapers and plastic pantsamber (angry)Tuesday, February 14, 09:51:11am
BULLCRAP!Lea Michele WannabeSaturday, November 17, 10:18:25am

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2012 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.