VoyForums

Wed, June 20 2018, 15:46:37VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345[6]789 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: Mon, June 05 2006, 5:38:01
Author: Emily B
Author Host/IP: 24.62.241.203
Subject: Seeing Willy's Kid!

I read your story today in school, we are doing a class project on Vietnam stories. Your story touched me in a few ways, you were an unbeliveable friend, someone with love and feelings for friends and family. It must have ment a lot to Willy's son to be able to meet the man that stood next to his father as you both fought for our country, and you must have felt good inside to be able to see that smile on Bubby's face as he saw you in the croud, and Bubby probably not ever seeing you in person just the words that his father spoke of you then seeing you in person must have been a wonder experiance. This kind of reminds me of a time when my best friend moved away and we had promised to still talk every day and months went by then about two years later i finally heard from her and it was such a good feeling to know that she was alright and know that it used to be her that would always stand by my side. But i just wanted to tell you thank you for being such a strong and brave friend.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.