VoyForums

Sun, December 21 2014, 8:39:49VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123456[7]8 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: Wed, April 13 2005, 13:55:46
Author: jonah
Author Host/IP: 24.151.70.72
Subject: Richard Cunnare's No greater love

Your story opened my eyes to the truth. That it was not only the fighting men who risked their lives but the medical units that tried to save them. I found the beginning calming. How you sat on a boat just enjoying the scenery. It really shows the innocence of a country on the outside. The idea that you felt the tension rising as you got closer affect me. It seems as if you knew you were coming to the end. It must be painful seeing what you had to see. The people you would save. The lives that they would half to continue after a horrible ordeal. Its funny that people donít usually think of the medics who saved so many young menís lives, and remembers the soldiers who die but not the medics. I canít imagine what it is like to stand next to a friend in there dieing hour and hold their hand while theyíre slipping away. I feel so sorry for the pain that this war caused to everybody. I hope people will remember the sacrifices that you and your friend made, not to fight the war but to save those who fell in battle.

Sincerely
Jonah Schwartz

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2012 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.