VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Tue, November 12 2019, 23:37:48Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123456[7]89 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: Thu, June 02 2005, 5:41:27
Author: Rebecca
Author Host/IP: c-24-34-71-80.hsd1.nh.comcast.net / 24.34.71.80
Subject: Heavy Heart By: Larry Poss

My name is Rebecca and I am a junior at Pembroke Academy. My English teacher has asked our class to pick five stories from various Vietnam websites and respond to them. Your story touched me, I realize that there were many soldiers that died and how it must be devastating for their families, but I never realized how young they were. These soldiers you talk about just started out a new chapter in their lives and three maybe four months later the chapter was unfinished without choice. It is nice to hear that with my generation you feel comfortable with us taking on the world. But still if there were ever a time where I would be in a war, I am not sure I could be as strong as the men and women long before. If you have anymore information or stories about vietnam I would be interested in reading them. You may e-mail me at becky @robwarner.com.
Thanks so much for your time,
Rebecca

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Login ] Create Account Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (required):

Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.