VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Sat, December 07 2019, 15:46:09Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123456[7]89 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: Tue, October 25 2005, 17:21:46
Author: Milly Sue
Author Host/IP: c-24-3-222-158.hsd1.wv.comcast.net / 24.3.222.158
Subject: Maybe you can help me.

I have recently became friends with a wonderful lady who was engaged to be married to a young handsome boy Fred Koss from Bridgeport Ohio serving in Vietnam. He was killed July 7, 1972 in Thailand his wall page said Hostile Fixed wing- pilot, airloss crash at sea body recovered.I do know his body wasn't viewed.

His love here in the states has never forgotten or gotten over his death. she still loves him as much today as ever many years after his death she married an older man who beat her and mistreated her for years she had to have her face reconstructed from one beating. she divorced him and never married again she still thinks of her true love and the life she should of had. a soldiers death to those who live on is a sentence to Hell, their love does not stop beating for the one who gave up their life.
OK what an I looking for I guess anyone who may have know Fred Koss serve with him knows good or bad about him stories pictures anything... I would love to find anything to share with her. make a treasure chest or book...she has never found happiness in this life since his death and I don't think she ever will now. anything of his, that you may have or know of, anything may be a wonderful treasure for this dear sweet tortured soul.. Thank you to all you vets and your families you are not forgotten God Bless you all..I hope someone reading this can help.. bring a little happiness to a KIA soldiers true love..something to brighter her days
Milly Sue

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

Login ] Create Account Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (required):

Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.