VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Fri, November 22 2019, 10:53:16Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123456[7]89 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: Sun, January 15 2006, 20:19:26
Author: Christy
Author Host/IP: nc-65-41-178-197.dyn.sprint-hsd.net / 65.41.178.197
Subject: Re: I'm sorry.....daddy.....
In reply to: Thomas Zoblisien 's message, "I'm sorry....." on Fri, December 23 2005, 10:51:02

Daddy,
I did some research, and stumbled upon this...I wasn't as shocked as much as I thought I would be... mostly because, I knew you felt this pain...I can't even imagine or bare to think of how it could of been to see someone to die before your eyes. To see someone's life flash away, and never exist again. War is a horrible thing, and some soldiers might say suck it up, and "saddle up"...well, I feel terribly sorry for them. Are they not human? Do they not have a mother, a father, close grandparents, a son, a daughter? They are human,Your human...We're human...we really feel...we feel happiness, anger, saddness, lost...even love...etc. Somethings just can't be prevented...I know you personally, and you do all you can for everybody to fit their needs...you put everybody elses needs before your own. Your a caring person. Please do not blame this on yourself...we need not to blame ourseleves. And yes, death is a hard thing to over come... but we can get through this together...remember, you told me yourself when I had tourbles, now it's your turn to take your own advice. I love you Daddy, even though sometimes it seems like we are distance...I really do love you. I'll miss you everyday I'm away in college, I'll visit on every chance!
Your loving& concerned daughter,
~Christy

I wish to tell Spc Charles Lamb's family... I am sorry for his death...and that he is in our thoughts always...

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Login ] Create Account Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (required):

Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.