VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Sun, February 23 2020, 6:55:51Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234567[8]9 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: Tue, May 10 2005, 17:12:33
Author: Andrew Mckinney
Author Host/IP: cache-rtc-ae01.proxy.aol.com / 152.163.101.5
Subject: My enemy

Iím high school student doing a project that requires me to give three reflections on three stories about the Vietnam War or three stories from Vietnam soldiers. I choose your story because it sounded so interesting that I decided to write about it. The First thing that I want to know is if you were on the opposite side of the U.S. Also did you ever serve in any way for the U.S? If you did which side do you believe was worth fighting for. Did you like being in Vietnam? How long did you live there? Iím asking a lot of questions because I want to hear someoneís actual thought about the war since they were in it. While I was reading your story you said that you were ambushed. You also said that you were shot right, and that you saw an American soldier looking at you in a sad kind of way. How did you fill when you saw him? Did you have a life changing moment right then and there? Because I know I would especially if I believed that I was going to die right then and now. I would probably think about how much I wished that the war had never happen and why do we have to wars in the first place. What person would want to loose a son or brother or just anybody close to them because of a feud between two or more countries? Did you ever think about what you did for your country was it worth it and do you believe you did the right thing? If you or someone, would be so nice to respond to this reflection, because its one of my requirements to my reflection and my teacher asked me to try and get some responses.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Login ] Create Account Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (required):

Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.