VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Tue, November 12 2019, 14:05:45Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234567[8]9 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: Wed, May 11 2005, 7:21:01
Author: danny
Author Host/IP: NoHost / 168.9.35.14
Subject: pool party

Dear Mr. Leeh,
I have read many different stories on this site, and I find yours one of the happiest/funniest stories available. It shows the brighter side of the war, and I think that’s something that a lot of people would like to see or hear about. We’d like to hear less of all the bad that happened and more of the good that happened.
I like the idea that the soldiers were able to have fun like that. It probably took a little bit of stress off of them from the war. And from your story, it seemed like the party was going great, but when “the invasion” took place, it seemed to make the party ten times better. But it seems that the higher officials did not approve of the naked locals. You had fun, and lightened the mood, so that’s all that really mattered.
Now, as to the fact of me believing this story or not is the question. I believe that there was a pool party, and the officers did have “dollies”, but I think the part about the naked people crashing it is made up. It was put in there to make a regular war story seem like a great war story. And I did enjoy reading it very much, and I even laughed, I just believe that it is made up. This is just my opinion though. Please do not take it the wrong way. This story could very easily be true, and it could very easily be made up. Or maybe you just increased the number of people that came, like instead of 30 people maybe it was just 10. Or maybe it was a surprise to everyone, like the naked locals decided themselves that they should crash this American pool party. Only you and a few others really know what happened, but that’s just what I think.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Login ] Create Account Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (required):

Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.