VoyForums

Thursday, November 23, 14:36:19VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: Mon, Oct 09 2017, 17:38:33 PDT
Author: Hector Ramos VP
Author Host/IP: 190.226-net.sccoast.net / 66.153.226.190
Subject: Re: Resignation!
In reply to: Terry Sasek BT 68-69 LM#687 's message, "Re: Resignation!" on Sun, Oct 08 2017, 7:37:09 PDT

Jackie,
Sorry I have not been on line to respond. Please note that I did not refer to YOU as an airhead. My error was to post to the person that went off on a derogatory tangent regarding Puerto Rico. As far as posting other issues that are misconstrued & then devolve into rants that support and or denounce POTUS politicizing social issues; none of us wins in the end. My message to you here is a sincere attempt to engage in a phone conversation that will hopefully heal any misunderstanding you may have regarding my own view of the impersonal BB/social media frenzy & how de-unifying it has proven to be over & over again. Please, at ease, your resignation is on hold until we speak one to one. Welcome Home.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Post Password:
Keep password cookie for 24 hours

Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (required):

Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.