VoyForums

Thursday, November 23, 12:40:03VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: Tue, Oct 10 2017, 1:02:08 PDT
Author: Jackie R. Kays
Author Host/IP: NoHost / 64.188.132.116
Subject: Re: Regarding Jackie
In reply to: Hramos926@verizon.net 's message, "Regarding Jackie" on Mon, Oct 09 2017, 17:56:37 PDT

Hello Hector,
I read your post and I understand where you are coming from, but that does not alter the fact that,a mistake or not, your remarks ended up on my post! Then my post was immediately removed from the B.B. I waited for an explanation and or an apology, which I’m sorry to say, never came from anyone! I was baffled and embarrassed over the name calling and more so, about my post being removed, as there were no derogatory remarks about anyone or any place. Then I was told by another officer, that my post should have been post on the FFZ. I ask, why should my post have been posted on the FFZ, as there was nothing controversial or derogatory in my message. So enough said on the subject. I stand by my resignation. (I’ve made my bed and I shall sleep in it and that is all I have to say on the subject!)
Respectfully,
Jackie

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Post Password:
Keep password cookie for 24 hours

Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (required):

Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.