VoyForums

Sunday, August 19, 19:45:09VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: Mon, Apr 16 2018, 7:36:40 PDT
Author: Larry Gramps LM 401
Author Host/IP: dpc6744240161.direcpc.com / 67.44.240.161
Subject: Re: Guardmount
In reply to: Bruce Ross 's message, "Re: Guardmount" on Sun, Apr 15 2018, 16:11:45 PDT

Yes I am Native American. I am a tribal member of the Maidu from Northern California. I may not have edited my term on religion for politically correctness sorry. I will apologize to anyone who takes offense of that. I have no grudges against and don't wish to inflame anyone's beliefs. For some of us the BB is a way to keep in touch with our brothers and I miss reading some of the threads that used to be here. Especially the poems from Jackie, Jack and others who put into words what I have felt about years past and todays thoughts as I look into the night. So let us all walk in peace brothers.

Larry Gramps LM 401

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Post Password:
Keep password cookie for 24 hours

Message subject (required):

Name (VoyUser only):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (required):

Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.