VoyForums

Tuesday, May 22, 7:14:38VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: Fri, May 11 2018, 18:09:33 PDT
Author: Gary Jones, LM-363
Author Host/IP: cpe-172-75-49-67.carolina.res.rr.com / 172.75.49.67
Subject: Bulletin Board Password

If you have attempted to make a post on the Bulletin Board, you may have noticed that it now requires a Password to post. No Password is required for reading posts, made by others. If you plan to make multiple posts, within a 24-hour period, you can check the box, beside the Password cell, and your posting password will be kept in a cookie for 24 hours. This will keep you from having to enter the Password for every post.

Those who have the Password for the Free Fire Zone, use that Password to post in this Public BBS (except, use lower case for this BBS. If you don't have the Password, send me an e-mail at garyandjj@hotmail.com and I will send it to you. If you forget my e-mail address, it is at the bottom of the VSPS web site Home Page, under "Troubleshooting."

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Post Password:
Keep password cookie for 24 hours

Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (required):

Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.