VoyForums

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123456789[10] ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: Thursday, December 20, 04:09:19pm
Author: E++
Subject: Re: Jameel Grace
In reply to: jajk 's message, "Jameel Grace" on Thursday, December 20, 03:42:16pm

Sorry jajk, NJFAN scooped you on Dec 16. Tip of the hat to Fan.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

[> [> Re: Jameel Grace -- jajk, Thursday, December 20, 04:47:31pm [1]

I wasn't trying to provide a scoop. Posted that what I was reporting was just from reading a post on another board. Just thought it was new to this board and was primarily posted just to elicit comments from others on what might be a difficult decision for Dunne.

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> Re: Jameel Grace -- loyal, Thursday, December 20, 05:32:06pm [1]

It's EARLY, but you raise an interesting point.

Every coach has a decision to make about whether or not he needs to "recruit over" freshmen and sophomores on his squad.

Dunne will have that decision to make about the PG position after this season. I doubt he will even have to consider it at the "2", as Jenkins looks like a four year fixture there.

Given our needs to recruit some rebounding, I think if Dunne does go hard after a PG this spring, his evaluation would be crystal clear.

Let's hope that is not the case. Off to Brooklyn, where I hope Lampley gets 20 points and 10 assists.

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> Re: Jameel Grace -- Gama, Thursday, December 20, 06:41:46pm [1]

How many guards does SPC need? They need big, quality forwards: 6'8" or bigger, with great hands. But individuals like that are few and far between. Hope the staff is keeping their ears to the ground and can find someone at another college who wants to transfer, ie a Jamie Sowers-type.

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> Breaking News Lampley -- Peacock, Thursday, December 20, 07:00:46pm [1]

They just might need another guard. Lampley is not there tonight and will not be there Saturday. Not something his advocates will like. Announcer said team violation. Report came that his attiutde is not exactly what is desired.

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> Re: Jameel Grace -- Fraedo, Friday, December 21, 10:10:19am [1]

Grace will be better than anyone you have and is battle tested. Not easy playing in front of all those bloods last night. fortunately there was a very big police presence down at EO. Will be best guard since kiki.

[ Edit | View ]

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.