VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234 ]
Subject: Thankyou for an amazing gig!

Author:
Tooley
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 00:48:16 07/17/15 Fri

Just wanted to say thanks to you and the band for a truly amazing gig at Ronnie's last night Hamish - can't tell you how much I enjoyed it. Amazing material to start with, but so brilliantly played - couldn't stop smiling the entire way through :-) Memories of my late teenage years came flooding back hearing those songs live again - and of playing footie with you and Steve Ferrone in the Great Hall at Lancaster University before that night's gig on the Feel No Fret tour! To hear Goin' Home played live was one of the few missing items on my musical wish list (up there with seeing Joni live, which sadly I doubt will be fulfilled...) so I was in seventh heaven when you played it last night. Totally cooked!!! Could happily sit and listen to the whole thing again night after night... So thanks once more - the memory of last night will stick around for a long, long time to come. cheers, Mark.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
Re: Thankyou for an amazing gig!Hamish Stuart (Cheers)07:29:13 07/30/15 Thu

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.