VoyForums
1 CLICK GIVES FREE FOOD!
www.TheHungerSite.com
Protect Habitat with a Click!
www.TheRainforestSite.com
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234 ]
Subject: 606 gig

Author:
Russell Andrews
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 04:56:20 09/15/15 Tue

Just a quickie to says thanks for a fabulous night at the 606 club on Sunday. I'd not been before but I gather it is one of your spiritual homes - it certainly felt like it was.

I've not seen you live since AWB days but it was a joy to hear both some oldies - Queen of my Soul my favourite AWB track (with Would you Stay on the 45 B side.....another classic rarely played)and some newies from the forthcoming album - can't wait.

We went with two friends who are not soaked in music but they were blown away by the quality of musicianship, the intimacy of the place and the joy of the music itself. So good!!

As I mentioned in the bar, look out for the Legend of Barney Thompson movie - macabre goings on in downtown Glasgow.

Russell

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
Re: 606 gighamish Stuart (Hi)07:32:17 09/16/15 Wed

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.