VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234 ]
Subject: Re: still hopeful

Author:
Harry M
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 07:02:08 03/03/16 Thu
In reply to: Hamish Stuart 's message, "Re: still hopeful" on 04:00:43 03/03/16 Thu

Thank You Hamish…for your kind reply. Its just that I knew nothing at all of your personal life…and was surprised, pleasantly so..very pleasantly so when I "stumbled" on to the you tube of you and your daughter. Seeing her, right in the middle of her working hard on her art, craft..developing her own vocal signature style. Thats when the Neil Sedaka song…"The Leaving game"..came to me. It was a song that never saw the light of day. But such a tune, and story..that pulls the listener in. Would make a live crowd silently await the ending..to which would be a standing ovation. In other words a "signature" song for a bluesy, soulful, emotional style as Emma's. A blues tune. A "signature" song, for a young performer. Anyhow, thanks again. So now, I gotta go down to my basement, dust off, and see if it still works…my old…record player.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
Re: still hopefulHarry M10:01:22 03/03/16 Thu

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.