VoyForums
GIVE FREE FOOD
www.TheHungerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Fund Free Mammograms with a Click
www.TheBreastCancerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234 ]
Subject: Re: I met you I Munich and then in glasgow

Author:
Hamish Stuart (Hello)
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 02:37:54 05/14/16 Sat
In reply to: Rhona 's message, "I met you I Munich and then in glasgow" on 15:11:44 05/11/16 Wed

Hi Rhona,
I remember it well. Quite a long time ago now. Time disappears. Hope all is good.
All fine here. Still busy playing/making music. Just returned from a short tour with Rita Coolidge and heading off to some other shows next weekend.
There are quite a few bits and pieces out there that I've done since that time with Paul.
There are a couple of albums produced for other artists like Swedish singer Meja, Gordon Haskell and a soul band called The All Stars plus my own work the studio album Sooner Or Later, Real Live, which was recorded on a gig at the 606 club in Chelsea, a 4 track acoustic tribute Donny Hathaway, an album done with Jim Mullen, Pino Palladino and Ian Thomas called JIm Jam and the latest recorded with my old AWB pals Steve Ferrone and Molly Duncan called 360 which will be out hopefully by the end of June. I'm working throughout the summer and will be up in Scotland for the Glasgow Jazz Festival and later with 360 for the Darvel festival in late September.
Would be great to see you both again.
Best,
Hamish
>I met you in Munich ,you came and invited my husband
>then at Bayern Munich to a concert that night and then
>I met you again in Glasgow , hadn't heard any music
>from you and hope you are enjoying life .xx

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
Re: I met you I Munich and then in glasgowSonny Ohkubo04:30:13 05/14/16 Sat

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.