VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234 ]
Subject: Flowers in the Dirt Photo Print

Author:
Jerry Levine
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 07:01:19 06/22/16 Wed

Hi Hamish .. Always wanted to know if you ever received a large 30x40 color stage photo print I made for you back in 1990 ? These prints were made for everyone in the band requested by Paul and Linda. I personally delivered them to Geoff Baker in London. Paul referred to me as the "Pirate Photographer" after sneaking my camera into Madison Square Garden opening night in 1989. I understood there was a big security meeting when Paul saw the print at a press conference in Miami in 1990 and asked to meet me. He then had is staff photographer duplicate the image for his center spread in the "Tripping the Live Fantastic" album. My shot was the best !! Please advise that you did or didn't receive it .... Thanks ! Jerry

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
Re: Flowers in the Dirt Photo PrintHamish Stuart (Thanks)02:30:51 06/24/16 Fri

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.