VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234 ]
Subject: 360 Band/Interview with Steve Quirk

Author:
Hazel Farrell (Great Show)
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 06:17:55 09/11/16 Sun

Hello everybody! Nothing from me for a long time. When listening to Steve Quirk's programme on Colourful Radio between 10a.m. and noon today, he played three songs selected by Hamish which were 'Queen of My Soul', 'Would You Stay' and 'Watcha Gonna Do for Me'. In the second half of the show, he chatted with Hamish about 360 Band. Steve Ferrone and Molly Duncan have joined Hamish and have a release date for their debut album - 25th September. Steve played two tracks from it which were 'Easier Said than Done' and 'Mighty Fall'- great new version of that one. Lovely to hear Hamish sounding relaxed and happy about the new project.
Tom Carr tell's me that 360 Band are to appear at Lockerbie Jaz festival on 23rd September and then Hamish's band at Darvel on 24th.
It's a great idea - good luck with it all Hamish.
Best wishes to everybody. Hazel Farrell Manchester

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
Re: 360 Band/Interview with Steve QuirkDuncan (Very excited)08:52:52 09/11/16 Sun
Re: 360 Band/Interview with Steve QuirkKeith13:42:24 09/11/16 Sun
Re: 360 Band/Interview with Steve QuirkHamish Stuart (HI)13:37:22 09/12/16 Mon
Re: 360 Band/Interview with Steve QuirkDavid Stuart (darvel)04:49:57 09/13/16 Tue
Re: 360 Band/Interview with Steve QuirkHazel Farrell (Oops!)08:19:54 09/13/16 Tue

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2016 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.