VoyForums
1 CLICK GIVES FREE FOOD!
www.TheHungerSite.com
Protect Habitat with a Click!
www.TheRainforestSite.com
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234 ]
Subject: Re: getn back in touch

Author:
Hamish Stuart (Long time no speak)
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 04:02:31 10/17/17 Tue
In reply to: Dr Craig Bridges 's message, "getn back in touch" on 21:15:12 10/03/17 Tue

Hi Craig,

Great to hear from you. sorry for the tardy reply. I haven't checked this site for a while. All is good here and funny you should mention Coylton road. I was back in Glasgow for a wee charity gig in Matt Irving's name. He died a couple of years ago from Prostate Cancer so I've been getting involved with that a bit. I had most of the day before the show free so I took the train out to mired and went walkabout past your house down into the scheme past merry lea Primary which is now a new housing development and back up to Coylton Road to take a look at the old house. I just wanted to see the garden and see how the old man's trees were doing. The shed he put up in the 50's is still intact and the land below the drying green was sold off and now a bunch of townhouses front onto the street below. Bonkers. anyway. There's been quite a lot going on and i just put out an album with Steve Ferrone and Molly Duncan called 360 (three guys over 60) it's out there everywhere in every format vinyl, cd, downloadable on spotify and all those other Amazon and so on places. It's a good 'un! Sorry to hear of your further health problems. I do hope you're on the mend and not having to take as many pills as you used to have to. Would be great to see you and just catch up anyway. How can I reach you? Speak soon.
Best
Hame
>Hi, ma man. just thought I'd try to catch up with you
>as we're both reaching a ripe old age and it seems a
>long time from Coylton Road firing golf balls down
>your Dad's garden?
>I still listen regularly to the AWB numbers and have
>you to dinner every Christmas with "Let it Snow".
>Still living in Cheltenham. hope this wee text finds
>you hale and hearty. I've had a quadruple heart bypass
>in 2012. That's what you get for giving the NHS 43
>years hard labour? {lol}
>Get in touch and say HI! if you can be arsed. keep
>pluggin' away, pal. Your auld pal, Craig. x

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.