VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123456789 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 06:33:18 01/15/14 Wed
Author: Linda
Author Host/IP: 75-120-145-227.dyn.centurytel.net / 75.120.145.227
Subject: Re: "Cosmic Christmas"
In reply to: Bernie 's message, "Re: "Cosmic Christmas"" on 11:56:54 01/04/14 Sat

Bernie:

You ARE a sweetie! The year has started off here in Arkansas with yet another ice storm, and I fell down getting the mail and tore up my thumb! I have to learn which shoes to wear on the concrete after such an event, since you can't see the ice...only go skating on it when you least expect to. I fell right on my knee, which still hurts enough to prevent me from kneeling down. It's very funny when I try to get up off the floor for any reason. Hee hee hee ;) (wink)!

It's been so cold here at times that I'm very glad I had new double paned windows put in this summer. My heating bill was surprisingly low...especially considering the fact they just doubled the basic user rate a few months ago.

Right now I have a cat trying to type this for me, but her spelling is pretty bad, so she's going to have to go. I pray that everyone here has the greatest 2014. Let's hope something really new happens on the Brian Jones front.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.