VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: Fri, January 11 2019, 18:38:56
Author: Frustrated
Subject: I don’t even want 2 to 2 nemore games

Reggie- coach the team please, both the Brown and Rider game called time outs down the stretch and didn’t say a word to the team, just complained to the refs. I remember when I was 5 years old learning that complaining to the refs would never do you any good. Maybe Reggie should stick around at halftime for one of these games to learn some lessons from the kids that play at halftime.

Hitchon- doesn’t belong on the court. Most frustrating thing was him giving up the easy bucket at the end of regulation against Brown. I call that kind of defense the swinging door defense.

Faulkner- why is he not getting minutes? He comes in and is a spark every time. Confused as to why he’s not getting more minutes. Could have used him when getting destroyed by that full court press?

Malik- only player other than JF I like to watch and actually feel like I want to cheer for

NBA Molson- Takal is just trying to get his every night it seems. Keep that 10+ Points game streak going buddy, NBA scouts love it! Most likely will be a lottery pick if he keeps the streak going through out the season in a tough MAAC conference!

NBA Zay- don’t know if anyone else saw this toward the end of the game. He poked the ball away for an easy dunk for someone else. Didn’t even run the floor. When Rider brought the ball up HE FLEXED HIS MUSSELS. Probably for the NBA scouts to see his NBA body type at 137lbs soaking wet.

Get better.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

[> Re: I don’t even want 2 to 2 nemore games -- CC, Sat, January 12 2019, 13:44:54

The only leader on the team is Malik. Hitchon should have at least fouled the kid and force him to make his foul shots. This team is missing the bond which existed with Valenti, Manhertz, Dux, Meeks and others. There is no question something is missing with this team; for me they’re not a team. Maybe when they figure this out they’ll play to their potential. So far there playing below everyone’s and their own expectations.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[ Edit | View ]

Login ] Create Account Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-10
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.