VoyForums

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: Mon, February 04 2019, 14:36:49
Author: Concerned
Subject: Why do posts so long to show?

Seriously it’s kind of ridiculous. Sometimes it takes over a day

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

[> Re: Why do posts so long to show? -- Griff, Mon, February 04 2019, 14:59:43

Because there are ass clowns who post idiotic things. And it continues. So more than a year ago I went to approving messages before they are posted. More than a day? - Oh my God. And although I'm a lifelong fan, I do have a few other things going on in my life than monitoring this board.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[ Edit | View ]

[> [> Re: Why do posts so long to show? -- Ass clowns, Mon, February 04 2019, 15:10:33

Just saw an ass clown get booted at half time for yelling at the ref

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> ass clowns -- Golden Griff32, Tue, February 05 2019, 3:51:36

So now we are not suppose to show our displeasure with bad officiating.Guy said nothing wrong.So when the ref blew the foul on Malik which cost us the chance of taking the lead with under 10 seconds to go, we should have stayed silent.Your take is so bad.It's quiet enough in there.That fan cared.

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> Re: ass clowns -- CNY GRIFF, Tue, February 05 2019, 12:34:00

First, he was not thrown out over that call. If that was the case, 500 hundred other fans would have been tossed. Second, the fact that in two consecutive games, an assistant coach and a referee have had someone removed over completely innocuous situations is absurd.The KAC and administration need to get this situation under control, or there will be very few season ticket holders left. No one is swearing, bad mouthing our own people, or yelling anything threatening. It’s complete bullshit that two season ticket holders have been removed under, as I said, completely innocuous situations. BTW, after the person was removed, a young lady seated in front of me, behind our bench, was much more abusive to the officials, but was not asked to leave.

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> [> Re: ass clowns -- MCGA, Tue, February 05 2019, 15:39:59

MAKE CANISIUS GREAT AGAIN!

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> [> Re: ass clowns -- Problem, Tue, February 05 2019, 15:42:27

The problem is that it’s so damn quiet in the gym anyone who says anything can be heard perfectly

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> [> Re: ass clowns -- GoldenGriff32, Wed, February 06 2019, 10:12:12

Didn't say he was thrown out over that call. He was thrown out at halftime.Everything else though I agree with.I don't know if I could come back, if I was moved because I asked about Reese.Does that mean all of us who question Reggie's coaching decisions,will be asked to leave also?

[ Edit | View ]

Login ] Create Account Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-10
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.