VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: Fri, March 01 2019, 6:17:08
Author: NUSuperfan
Subject: I'd Fire Him
In reply to: Sad but true 's message, "Reggie" on Thu, February 28 2019, 17:03:36

I'm NOT politically correct ! I'm OLD SCHOOL !! That's not a cliche for me, I mean it !!!

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

[> Re: Reggie -- Disgusting, Fri, March 01 2019, 17:42:58

This post is just plain disgusting. Reggie had the team in first place for most of the year. What is the expectation? That somehow he has the team in better than first place? Everyone agrees that Baron left this team in total shambles and left at the worst possible time for recruiting leaving reggie in an unprecedented tough position. He has done a great job since he's been here and the future will be even better after the young players get more experience. You have to ask why is that Baron gets a free pass while reggie gets all the criticism? Baron had the highest salary ever paid by Canisius, also the most money for assistants and what did he do? Baron even had less conference tournament wins than Parotta. If you want to blame someone for today's problems then it is Baron. Baron was handed a great team by Parotta and he did nothing. Baron handed Reggie a terrible situation and Reggie had us in first place. Plus Reggie operates with high ethical standards and is a local guy. I am satisfied knowing we will always be competitive with Reggie and have our share of success as long as he is here.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[ Edit | View ]

[> [> Re: Reggie -- BfloGriff, Sat, March 02 2019, 8:09:57

Ditto!

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> Re: Reggie -- GoldenGriff32 (What?), Mon, March 04 2019, 4:58:52

Baron handed a great team by Parotta? That team won 5 games and graduated Washington their best player.I don't like Bona like the rest of you, but the anti Baron feeling is definitely because he's a Bona guy. Obviously it helped he brought one of the greatest Griffs in Billy with him, but we have to stop the Baron hate.If the Griffs win the title, Reggie will get all the love he needs.

[ Edit | View ]

Login ] Create Account Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-10
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.