VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: Sat, November 23 2019, 17:03:18
Author: Griff72
Subject: Fritz

We won today because of Fritz' hustle, he seems to get every loose rebound, some of his intensity seems to even have rubbed off on White who made a couple great hustle plays today, have to be pleased with the intensity team displayed today and responding to pressure, true Bona didn't play well but they also played hard and did not want to loose either which made for a great yet ragged game for both teams! Have to feel a little excited going forward but have four tough games coming up as part of Florida tourney, certainly a different feel to this team than last years frustration!

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

[> Re: Fritz -- Dave, Mon, November 25 2019, 5:34:03

If there are any more players in the Netherlands like Jacco - sign them!

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[ Edit | View ]

[> [> Re: Fritz -- California Griff, Mon, November 25 2019, 12:04:16

Very disappointed in Majesty Brandon to date. Forced shots.Poor percentage. Poor decisions with the ball. Expected much more from him. What is wrong with Hitchon?

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> Re: Fritz -- Griff, Mon, November 25 2019, 14:50:22

They wouldn't have won Saturday without him. Hit two big free throws, played D, handled the ball, scored 7. Not always about the boxscore. He also had 3 shots that literally were down and spun out. The kid brings swagger and a toughness. Give me more Majesty. I love him!

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> Re: Fritz -- CNY GRIFF, Mon, November 25 2019, 17:30:56

I believe we haven’t seen the best of Majesty yet, but I love his quickness and toughness on defense . He has confidence and his shots will start falling.

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> Key Bank Arena -- GoldenGriff32, Tue, November 26 2019, 3:09:16

Good article in today's news about basketball and the Arena. Looks like Bona is coming around. Maybe they finally realized the support they have here. Mike Mcdonald is ready to go back. Niagara should be an easy sell. UB can go and do something to themselves. When they start going 10-20 every year, they will be begging to be a part of the Arena package. Go Griffs beat UIC tonight

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> Re: Key Bank Arena -- MGE, Tue, November 26 2019, 13:36:35

Everyone wants to play downtown but we need to fill the seats. We should have had at least 5,000. Tickets are affordable and it was an afternoon game. Kudos to both schools that utilized social media and we had billboards throughout the city. 3,800 isn’t bad but we need to do better. Go Griffs!

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> Re: Fritz -- Get Reggie’s staff on a plane., Mon, November 25 2019, 14:19:47

I’ll pay. Go Griffs!

[ Edit | View ]

[> Re: Fritz -- CNY GRIFF, Mon, November 25 2019, 9:22:26

Two weeks in a row - Rookie of the Week in the MAAC. He does it all. Don’t want to get ahead of myself, but with Armon Harried starting to show what he can bring, and Henderson and Brown looking better, things are looking up. If Ahmed, White, Hitchon and Rautins can start contributing better minutes, I like our chances.

[ Edit | View ]

Login ] Create Account Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-10
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.