VoyForums

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: Fri, April 24 2020, 10:09:04
Author: Cager
Subject: Re: Billy Baron Interview
In reply to: Great to see him again. 's message, "Billy Baron Interview" on Thu, April 23 2020, 12:34:01

Hard to believe that Billy has been out of CC for six years. It seems like yesterday that I was in the stands at the Gallagher Center where Billy, in my opinion played his best game as a Griff. I can't remember how many pts he scored that day, but in the 2nd half with the game winding down, he made several unbelievable 3's that won the game for the Griffs. Truly one of the best to ever play at CC. Go Griffs!!!

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

[> [> Re: Billy Baron Interview -- I remember that game, Fri, April 24 2020, 11:51:49

It's too bad we ran out of gas against Iona in the MAAC tourney. The talent we had on that team as well as the coaching was good. We can only hope that we can get back to those days. Go Griffs!

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[ Edit | View ]

Login ] Create Account Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-10
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.