VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: Mon, December 07 2020, 7:55:16
Author: cager
Subject: Re: Lady Griffs
In reply to: Griffer 's message, "Lady Griffs" on Sun, December 06 2020, 17:40:11

Coach Hemer has to find a way to bring in better talent. Unfortunately the present group, in my opinion will be lucky if they win 2 or 3 games this year. Let's hope he is successful. Go Griffs!!!!

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

[> Re: Lady Griffs -- BfloGriff, Mon, December 07 2020, 9:28:22

Back to my other ranting. The niece, who has appeared in some of my earlier contributions to Griff,just e-mailed a little while ago to Mrs.BfloGriff that she just received her acceptance letter to become a frosh Griff in the fall.Apparently the scholarship/aid package offer will follow later. Her Griffin uncle would be very happy if she came to CC. The aid package comment is not in jest, because wherever she goes she will need student aid, with the probable exception of SUNY Almost-in-Lockport,where she can go for free if she signs up for what ever the requirements are for after she graduates. IMO any of the other four schools she's visited so far are better suited for her (CC Included) because they are better suited for her with a smaller, more personal, environment. The three out-of- the- area schools she's visited so far ain't cheap. Student aid or scholarship assistance will be necessary at any of the four smaller schools. Canisius would be well advised to offer her a full ride room, board and books included, even though sports aren't her thing. Her Uncle thinks shes full ride material (academic) wherever she applies. He believes her teachers do too. But staying close to family while living the on campus experience might be the winner, as she prepares for graduate school. I don't think any of the Powers That Be at my Alma Mater know who my niece is. This text is not bait for a scholarship or other aid. Wherever she goes to college, they will be getting a future Alumna who will be a star in her chosen major and in her chosen profession. She's the kind of kid The College needs to stock up on right now. "Kid" is affectionate, she's a wonderful young lady. Go Griffs.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[ Edit | View ]

Login ] Create Account Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-10
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.