VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: Tue, March 09 2021, 17:49:06
Author: Interesting ideas
Subject: Re: What a mess of a program
In reply to: Buffalo Super Fan 's message, "Re: What a mess of a program" on Tue, March 09 2021, 13:43:35

Canisius doesn’t need Buffalo in their namesake. Loyola foes this because there are several other Loyola’s. Let’s start with a new coaching staff and realize that this group isn’t going to get us there. I just watched Mount Saint Mary’s beat Bryant. Tiny school in western Maryland, some how they seem to recruit and have coaches who can get to their program to the next level..I’d rather have us invest like Bona. You also need your college President to invest in athletics vs. managing everything on a shoestring budget. The mistake we made was when Baron left we never posted the job. The program was improving and there was talent on that team. We’re paying for it now. You would never see Bona make that mistake. Watch when Schmidt moves on. We should already be looking.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

[> [> Re: What a mess of a program -- LOL!!!!!!!!!!, Tue, March 09 2021, 17:53:37

Tell me this guy isn't serious lol. Some of the most ridiculous suggestions I've ever heard by a guy who doesn't have a favorite team. Oh my God I'm dying right now after reading that again! Imagine a New Yorker saying he roots for the Yankees, Mets, Jets, and Giants. I can't with this guy!

I can see it now. The Canisius-Buffalo Golden Griffins are playing "Griffs Make Me Wanna Shout" as the sold out crowd, known as Griffins Mafia, exits "AUD 2". Thank God they sanded down the court at HSBC where we don't play because we are now in the 4,500 seat renovated AUD 2 with it's four video boards and drilled in floor!

I gotta stop and change my pants! Come on who wrote this? LMAO.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> Re: What a mess of a program -- Go-Griffs-Go, Tue, March 09 2021, 18:19:52

I don’t think it’s right to be disrespectful here, all ideas are valid and welcome because we all want to see this program succeed and grow.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[ Edit | View ]

Login ] Create Account Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-10
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.