VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: Thu, March 11 2021, 7:28:51
Author: Let's see how this plays out.
Subject: Re: Reggie’s contract
In reply to: Buffalo Super Fan 's message, "Re: Reggie’s contract" on Wed, March 10 2021, 19:32:52

The school will keep Reggie and his staff for the next season. The school will also look to embark on a capital campaign to build their endowment and have a longer term vision with regard to majors which address emerging skills / employment. Athletics will be part of the campaign. Speak up if you're not happy. The school has the chance to right the ship and athletics should be given more attention. Go Griffs!

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

[> [> [> Re: Reggie’s contract -- BfloGriff, Thu, March 11 2021, 11:34:55

There's some good news! Here's hoping that THE POWERS THAT BE announce it at the soonest appropriate time and the announcement is done well, e.g., HEY WORLD, LOOK OVER HERE-THIS IS A BIG DEAL!. Here's also hoping that when the financial goal is reached (better yet exceeded), Science Hall will be completed as originally intended (if not even better) ASAP. It should be a magnet for new students. Then next major improvement up, a state of the art, large enough(even expandable), Events Center. By the way, is the MBB coaching staff still an assistant coach short?

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> Re: Reggie’s contract -- Griff, Thu, March 11 2021, 15:36:04

Didn't hire a DOBO not an assistant coach.

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> Re: Reggie’s contract -- Buffalo Super Fan, Thu, March 11 2021, 20:10:02

I agree that Canisius Golden Griffins basketball team can right the ship. We need fresh ideas or suggestions before ever even thinking about going down road of dropping down levels which just thought of that is joke. Because I feel Canisius has to at least try to right the ship which has not been done in 25 years since John Beilein left Canisius. Canisius moved full time to the KAC with a bandaid renovation for a facility that was never built to host Division 1 basketball. The Griffs minimum needs a basketball facility like Reilly Center and UB Alumni Arena, That is why I talked about drilling into the floor of KAC because presently the KAC is not a Division 1 facility.

And again any major renovation or new athletics center should be Buffalo centric because Canisius is a small commuter school that is going to need the Buffalo/WNY sports fan to buy into support such a facility. That is why my idea of Buffalo Canalside floor, seats that are gold and also blue seats like the old Buffalo AUD. Because Canisius basketball has not been the same after they left the AUD when it closed. I realize the new or major renovation will have a corporate name but I would think about AUD 2 incorporated into the corporate name before the Buffalo Sabres take the idea. Because the Sabres looked at it with the last corporate change of using the old AUD name again incorporated into the corporate name. And I have also heard rumors that when the Buffalo Sabres renovated Key Bank Center seats which is coming in the next few years that it be Aud color seat colors. So save me I don’t know what I am talking and the lol because I have lived in Buffalo 53 years my whole life this WNY areas loves anything with Buffalo on it hence Buffalo stores selling Buffalo theme merchandise. Buffalo also loves nostalgia and the Buffalo Aud for the most part loves that arena. Buffalo doesn’t talk about Key Bank Center in the same way. As for KAC most Buffalo fans I have talked to consider KAC a high school gym that is why I would get rid of that name completely in any future renovation the name is unsellable and the facility is thought of not in a good light but a negative one in my opinion. Go Griffs! Let’s Go Buffalo

[ Edit | View ]

Login ] Create Account Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-10
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.