VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: Fri, March 26 2021, 11:15:28
Author: Buffalo Super Fan
Subject: Re: Athletic Department Changes I'd like to see
In reply to: Go_Griffs_Go 's message, "Athletic Department Changes I'd like to see" on Wed, March 24 2021, 8:40:51

I agree with everything said Canisius needs forward thinking leadership. This isn’t just a money thing the last ten years the times have changed even some of the MAAC conference membership has changed and I admit I wish Canisius had facilities what some of the new MAAC members have. Does it guarantee winning the MAAC no but at least Canisius would look today’s Division 1.

The outdated Canisius logos there is zero excuses for just lack of vision by the school leaders. Colleges are supposed to be forwarded thinking for a better tomorrow’s society. Canisius is supposed to be where leaders are made. My joke has been where leaders are made yes but not with the schools decision making leadership I think Canisius needs a forward thing school President then new athletics director, coach, etc Canisius needs to clean no ones contract at Canisius should be automatically renewed Canisius needs to move on from President Hurley he failed badly with athletics.

Last point I watched Canisius Niagara soccer on ESPN+ Yesterday the battle of the bridge. The Griffs soccer uniforms are awful little league sports has better uniform. Pathetic Canisius on the back of a white t-shirt you can barely see Canisius and pain white t-shirt with a number. Canisius puts that little thought for Canisius student athletes that alone should get President Hurley fired there is zero excuse for that. My goodness my high school players had names on the back of our uniforms and names on our jackets I the 1980’s this is 2021 Canisius wake up. That is just disgraceful no wonder Canisius has trouble with recruiting sorry that stuff matters in my opinion. Go Griffs! Let’s Go Buffalo

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Login ] Create Account Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-10
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.