VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: Fri, March 26 2021, 17:35:01
Author: o a
Subject: he left on good terms

thought you meant he left sh on good terms,just an opinion but i doubt gaines would transfer to cc, if he comes home probably ub or bona but who knows?

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

[> Re: he left on good terms -- Griff, Fri, March 26 2021, 18:46:54

Why is everyone - Jack, Gaines, Molson, eventually Rojas - coming back and going to Bonaventure or UB? They too only have 13 scholarships to give, and lest we forget that the last time they met, Canisius beat Bonaventure in the Arena. 2-2 in their last 4. 3-5 in last 8 against UB. Far from getting dominated. The difference isn't anywhere near as wide as some on this board want to believe.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[ Edit | View ]

[> [> Re: he left on good terms -- Riiiiight, Sat, March 27 2021, 9:08:51

I’m sure that’s what recruits consider when weighing the success of SBU or UB in juxtaposition to Canisius or Niagara. “Hmmmm... let’s see, in the past handful of early season OOC rivalry games, they’ve played about even; therefore, the programs should be weighed similarly as I make a critical life decision—never mind postseasons, TV exposure, alumni commitment, travel budgets, player development track records, facilities, etc.”

Come the hell on, dude.

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> Re: he left on good terms -- Griff, Sat, March 27 2021, 15:30:24

And that's what I said? Dude.

Believe it or not, not every kid wants to play in Olean (and I give Schmidt a ton of credit for getting who he does to that place) or UB. The obvious point of my post was that despite your list, the difference in actual ability and performance isn't nearly what some want to believe. Crumpton, Reese, even Molson, would have been stars at either place. Johnson, Fritz, Hitchon, White, etc. have scorched both teams. So no a kid isn't using this to make a decision - and I never said they were - but at the end of the day, Jordan Henderson and Dominick Welch aren't that far off from each other.

[ Edit | View ]

Login ] Create Account Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-10
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.