VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: Sun, April 18 2021, 6:56:40
Author: anon
Subject: the grass is not always greener continued

estrada left oregon, virtually every maac player who left up ,left up, kelly left bc, molson left sh, vaughan left ole miss, the big guy left texas a&m to back to Qpac,waterman did not leave up to go to detroit mercy he so far seems the one who has had the most success, scott might still be at bc ferron flavors has had at least 3 schools and left oklahoma state to a downgrade school, i night have missed 1 or 2 others, manhattan just signed a 6ft9 3 star from st johnscc and rw's brilliant recruiters i believe are the only school in the maac who have not signed ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! of course with only 1300 players in the transfer portal and 1000'of hs players, and 1000's of jc's available i have to praise rw for being highly selective no reason to make rash decisions there is plenty of time till 21-22 season starts, i'm probably wrong when i think cc might be the only div 1 program not to sign one player, but i would bet the vast majority have eg. iona ha signed 6, but stay tuned better days are ahead, and i'm sure we will all be pleasantly surprised as 21-22 starts

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

[> Re: the grass is not always greener continued -- Why the negative vibe?, Sun, April 18 2021, 9:31:54

Let’s be honest we have no idea on what Reggie and his staff are doing. Griff has already mention that they’re active. Just because we haven’t announced anything doesn’t mean nothing is being done. Yes, we all want some stud transfer. Think positive and stop with the negative thoughts. Go Griffs!

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[ Edit | View ]

Login ] Create Account Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-10
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.