VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: Mon, April 26 2021, 16:20:44
Author: Griff
Subject: Re: Pathetic recruiting
In reply to: Greg 's message, "Re: Pathetic recruiting" on Mon, April 26 2021, 15:23:40

It's not "by far" the worst facility in the MAAC. Rider is getting a facelift this year but I've been in that gym and locker room - far inferior to the KAC. St. Peter's Yanitelli Center is too being renovated but has for years been less than the KAC. Same with Marist. Manhattan's Draddy Gymnasium has a track around the court and is far from superior to the KAC. Niagara's Gallagher Center is maybe a half step up on the KAC. Iona's Hynes Center has been improved considerably the last several years but is still a "gym". Only Monmouth, Siena, Quinnipiac, and Fairfield play in true arenas.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

[> [> [> Re: Pathetic recruiting -- Greg, Tue, April 27 2021, 5:12:44

Sorry Griff, but I totally disagree. I’m a realist not a homer

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> Re: Pathetic recruiting -- Griff, Tue, April 27 2021, 11:05:57

And you know it's "by far" the worst facility? How? You've been in the others?

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> [> Re: Pathetic recruiting -- Greg, Tue, April 27 2021, 18:18:57

In my job I do nothing but travel to college campuses around the country ( but not this year) I started doing this in 1981 and I would guess I have been to over 300 schools in that time frame. I’ve seen what the power 5 schools play in as well as D-II and D-Iii. I’ve also been to a majority of the HBCU schools. So yes, I know what’s out there and the KAC is a joke. As I wrote in my original post the building was built for teaching. ThrvGriffsvwere playing at the Audi for years after the KAC was built. When I was a student at Canisius the biggest events in the KAC was when the Braves and some visiting NBA teams practiced there. I interned for the Braves then and picked 4 hours towards my degree. So I don’t need your snide remarks because yes, I know what I’m talking about.

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> [> [> Re: Pathetic recruiting -- Griff, Tue, April 27 2021, 20:14:16

So Rider's gym is better than the KAC?

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> [> [> Re: Pathetic recruiting -- Hmmm, Wed, April 28 2021, 17:18:11

You were talking about the MAAC. The KAC needs a face lift for sure, but it is not the worst right now in the MAAC. Definitely the KAC has the worst fans, you are proving it now.

[ Edit | View ]

Login ] Create Account Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-10
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.