VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12[3]4 ]
Subject: Drat! Hope you can make sense out of that!!

Author:
J*
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 11:14:20 08/22/06 Tue
In reply to: Judith 's message, "These are mere quarks in the snowdrift of all my bestest!" on 11:13:13 08/22/06 Tue

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> [> Subject: Hmmm... OK I want to comment on your list, but I havent seen many of the films in it! Of Human Bondage was my choice and my friend chose All About Eve, but we felt they were so similar both couldnt make the list. I agree it could easily have been in there. Swing Time and Top Hat... haah.. of course!!! Fred is great. Many of your choices are great. I think that we had different things in mind when making our lists. You are the incurable romantic, and I am the incurable movie geek!! Haha. I fixed it up for you and posted it in the message box >>>>

Author:
Ang
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:04:07 08/22/06 Tue

1 - Of Human Bondage
2 - The Night of the lguana
3 - Swing Time...TopHat....BUZZZZ! no cheating...
4 - My Life as a Dog
5 - The Scarlet Empress
6- Lady on a Train
7 - Meet Me ln St. Louis
8 - Tomorrow ls Forever
9 - The Werewolf
10 - Life With Father
11 - Wild Strawberries...Smiles of a...BuzzBUZZZ!!
12 - Little Women
13 - The Thin Man
14 - l Remember Mama
15 - Hope and Glory...too new??
16 -Brylcreem Boys..more new..
17 - The Women
18 - Jane Eyre
19 - African Queen (OH Rosie!!!)
20 - Nooo, l'm not ready to commit to only these....ohhh, what will be my last??? THE HllllLLLSSSS ARE ALlVE!!!! Yes, The Sound of Music!

Opinions??

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> [> [> Subject: P.S. Brylcream Boys???? Wha wha wha????

Author:
Ang
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:05:04 08/22/06 Tue

[> [> [> [> [> Subject: Hahaha..just one of my fun flicks, made in '98...and co-starring a cutey of mine, Angus MacFadyen (Robert th' Brrrruce of Braveheart) Not an all-time classic, but enjoyable..i posted an lMDB plot summary, inside.>>

Author:
J...Thank You for unscrambling my List!!
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:04:43 08/22/06 Tue

In 1941, as part of an effort to remain strictly neutral, the Dublin government made a deal with both Berlin and London whereby any soldier, sailor or pilot captured on Irish soil, whether of German or Allied forces, would be interned for the duration of the war. What the Irish failed to tell was that they would intern everybody in the same camp. It is here that Canadian pilot Miles Keogh and German pilot Rudolph Von Stegenbeck meet after a fight in which both their planes were downed. Outside the camp, both fall in love with the same woman, an independent Irishwoman who refuses to take steps in their private little war.

[> [> [> [> Subject: All About Eve, is definitely up there! i also had to give lngmar Bergman top billing, as i have feasted long on his films, if not at times been made uncomfortable by some. But i guess i am the romantic....looking back at my relationships, i dont know why!?! i still want to see Underground.

Author:
Judi
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:18:27 08/22/06 Tue

[> [> [> [> Subject: ...oh, and....yeah, i kind of added ones i liked rather than only ones i thought were the greatest...Tarkovsky comes to mind, Fellini, yes...guess my mind was feeling light when i made that!

Author:
J*
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:30:24 08/22/06 Tue

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

* Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.