VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12[3]4 ]
Subject: This is a long shot, but I'm wondering if perhaps the movie you're thinking of is "Bill" (1981) a TV movie starring Mickey Rooney as a man who's spent most of his life in a mental institution and is taken in by a family headed by Dennis Quaid. I noted in one description Rooney plays Santa Claus at Christmas in the film, so perhaps this is the one you're thinking of.

Author:
Conrad
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 08:32:10 10/01/06 Sun
In reply to: Katherine 's message, "CHRISTMAS FILM" on 02:30:33 09/29/06 Fri

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> Subject: You did your homework, Conrad! ;) i have no idea what the film is..

Author:
Judi
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:52:55 10/02/06 Mon

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> Subject: Except that Bill

Author:
Kimmie
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 04:08:23 10/04/06 Wed

Is not a black and white film.

[> [> [> Subject: The mystery deepens!!! ;] it's frustrating...there is still a Barbara Stanwyck film i haven't found, and speaking of spooky October flicks, this one gave me the creeps. She married s man she didn't know very well, & moved into his famiy estate. All i recall is that she didn't know who to trust, and that there was a spooky wooded area, with a creepy gamekeeper....and some 'thing' that made noises in the basement. Very fragmented....always wanted to see that one again!

Author:
Judi
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:32:09 10/04/06 Wed

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

* Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.