VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12[3]4 ]
Subject: Oh my god The Good The Bad and The Ugly!!! For cinematography (Sergio Leone is awesome!) for music (Ennio Morricone, how can you go wrong there?) and for the actors, Clint Eastwood and Eli Wallach! I've loved this movie since I was a little kid and it is by far my favorite western.

Author:
Ang
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 19:13:27 03/03/07 Sat
In reply to: Conrad 's message, "This was a hard one for me to decide, but I'd have to go with "High Noon" because I watch it on VHS more than I do any other westerns I've taped. It's hard to believe this movie was actually controversial in its time, and John Wayne publicly called it "unAmerican." But whether you think of it as political or not, it's a very engrossing film that really makes you feel for the sheriff, played by Gary Cooper in what is perhaps his most well-remembered role." on 01:44:58 03/03/07 Sat

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> [> Subject: I love TG, TB & TU, too! Actually, that is my Dad's all-time fave film! He Loves Clint Eastwood! I also like Pale Rider...but one of my fave western is definitely The Unforgiven with Audrey Hepburn -- this was unlike most of the film she's in -- unglamorous. Near the end when she finds out about herself...kind of a twist...well, I won't say anymore...don't want to spoil it for others who have not seen this film.

Author:
Miss Julie
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:31:17 03/03/07 Sat

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> [> [> Subject: I guess I'm not one for Westerns...but I always love the old TV serials, mainly Roy Rogers and The Lone Ranger.

Author:
Judi
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:12:53 03/04/07 Sun

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

* Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.